Paper Plate Melted Witch – Halloween Kid Craft
In honor of the wicked witch in the classic movie “The Wizard of Oz” today’s kid craft is full of WICKED WHIMSY!
With just recycled materials, a little cardstock and glue, you too can re-create this one-of-a-kind Paper Plate & Tissue Paper Melted Witch – Kid Craft with your child in no time!
This Halloween themed activity is not scary, simply adorable and completely customizable too. Plus if you are on a budget – no problem there! We are talking only a few cents for this awesome craft!
So this Halloween season let your child’s creativity shine by kicking it off with this awesome craft!
Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your melted witch creations on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
Melted Witch Craft Supplies:
* Paper Plate – large or small, one per melted witch craft
* School Glue
* Kid Friendly Craft Scissors
* Green Tissue Paper
* Black Cardstock
* Brown Cardstock
* Halloween Print Scrapbook Paper
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
* First have your child cut their green tissue paper into small squares.
* Now have your child paint a thick layer of glue all over their paper plate, really making sure you get every inch covered.
* Next have them place the tissue paper squares on top of the glue, until the paper plate is completely covered.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Melted Witch craft – cut a witch hat and boots from the black cardstock, as well as some legs from the scrapbook paper and a broom from the brown cardstock.
* Staple/glue those pieces to the front of the decorated paper plate, along with any other embellishments you might see fit.
* Then display proudly for ALL to see!