Halloween just got spookier! Let your little ones have some spooky fun with this easy and creative Fork Painted Melted Witch tutorial!
Get ready to get witchy with us! It’s time to bring out the paint and have a magical time recreating this melted witch tutorial!
Kids will love tapping into their creative side with this fun and unique project – let the Halloween crafting begin!
Your little ones will have lots of fun transforming paper and paint into an adorable Halloween craft.
- White Cardstock Paper
- Purple Cardstock Paper
- Witch Printable – on our landing page
- Crayons, Coloring Pencils or Markers
- Plastic Fork
- Green Craft Paint
- Small Paper
- School Glue
- Loose Craft Glitter
- Small Halloween Stickers
- First things – color and trim out the witch elements from the printed printable. Set those aside for now.
- Now squirt some green craft paint on the paper plate. You don’t need a lot. The size of a quarter is a good starting point.
- Have children take their fork – which is their paint brush – and spread the paint ALL over the purple sheet of paper.
- Once they are done creating the “melted witch” – sprinkle some loose craft glitter on top of the wet paint.
- Now grab the witch cutouts from earlier. Glue them in random places on the decorated paper. I would suggest starting with the witch hat at the top and the legs towards the bottom.
- Finally – the last step of this melted witch craft is to add some various Halloween stickers in random spots.
- Set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Witch