SUPER EASY Paper Handprint Witch Keepsake Craft For Halloween!
Today’s Paper Handprint Witch kid craft tutorial is a BEWITCHING keepsake idea that doubles as awesome Halloween decor as well!!! You could even turn it into a card if you like!
With this simple DIY activity, you and your child can conjure up a wicked good time that is sure to be remembered for years to come!!!
It’s super easy, really inexpensive and fun for ALL ages! Just cast a spell with some green cardstock, glue and orange craft yarn!!!
Happy crafting this upcoming SPOOK-TACULAR holiday, my friends!!! If you don’t mind, I would love to see pictures of your child’s paper handprint witch creation on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR WITCH HANDPRINT KEEPSAKE WITH —> Paper Plate Halloween Witch – Kid Craft Idea
Handprint Witch Craft Supplies:
* Green Colored Cardstock
* Black Colored Cardstock
* Purple Colored Cardstock
* Black Marker
* Kid Friendly Craft Scissors
* Orange Craft Yarn
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
optional – embellishments like spider stickers, glitter etc.
* First trace your child’s hand on the green cardstock. Trim out.
* Grab your remaining cardstock and cut out a witch hat & any other embellishments you see fit.
* Set those aside.
* Next cut a few strands of orange yarn for the witch’s hair.
* To finish off the Paper Handprint Witch – staple the witch’s hat and yarn hair to the green cardstock handprint.
* Grab your marker and draw on facial features to give her life.
* Then add other embellishments you see fit before displaying proudly!!!
* This idea is also great to hot glue to a popsicle stick to make a fun puppet or glue it to a cardstock card front for a handmade card!
PAIR YOUR PAPER HALLOWEEN WITCH CRAFT WITH —> Popsicle Stick Witch Fingers – Kid Craft
You can also do this witch keepsake craft in a larger scale! Just cut out TWO handprint cutouts for your witch’s hair and build it from there!
Are you by chance looking for even more fun Halloween kids craft ideas from us? Then be sure to check out these past posts, listed below, for even MORE spooky craft inspiration from Glued To My Crafts! All of which would pair nicely with today’s unique paper handprint witch kid craft idea – hint hint!