Get creative with your kids this Halloween! These paper plate witch craft is super fun and an easy way to get into the holiday spirit!
Paper Plate Witch Craft Idea For Halloween
Halloween season is the perfect time to get creative and engage with your kids’ creativity!
Get ready for some spooky fun this Halloween by encouraging them to make their own witch craft using nothing more than a few simple items like white paper plates, glue, cardstock paper, and other materials.
Not only will creating their very own Paper Plate Green Witch Face be exciting for them, but it’ll also help stimulate their imagination and encourage learning along the way!
So grab those supplies and let’s start getting ready for a fantastic family-friendly Halloweekend trick-or-treating experience – complete with homemade witches that have come straight from your kid’s arsenal of imagination!
Find the full tutorial below! Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your creations with us on Facebook! I seriously can’t wait to see your creations! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Handprint Witch Keepsake
Add some magic to the season by crafting up this spooky yet fun paper plate witch craft idea with your little ones.
- Large Paper Plate
- Green Tissue Paper
- School Glue
- Cardstock Paper
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Pencil or Marker
- First cut your green tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate and have your child cover it completely with the cut tissue paper.
- While your child is busy covering the paper plate – cut out some “witchy” features like a hat, mouth, nose etc.
- On your purple cardstock, trace your child’s hands. This will be the witch’s hair. Trim them out.
- To finish your Paper Plate Halloween Witch craft, glue on the facial features and staple on the hat & hair for the witch.
- Let it all dry completely, then display proudly.
- Don’t forget to snap a few pictures to share with us! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Leaf Witch Craft
Are you looking for a fun and easy activity to do with your family this Halloween? Sure, costume stores are full of ready-made costumes, but why not make some spooky memories by creating together some epic crafts together?!
Tissue Paper Mummy
Cotton Ball Ghost
Tissue Paper Pumpkin
Stained Glass Frankenstein
Popsicle Stick Witch Fingers
Popsicle Stick Witch Hats
Paper Plate Witch Hat
Popsicle Stick Witch
Cupcake Liner Witch Hat
Paper Plate Melted Witch
Paper Plate Owl Witch