Paper Plate & Tissue Paper Apple – Kid Craft Idea
Happy Monday my crafty friends! I’m so excited that you landed on today’s paper plate & tissue paper apple art project idea!
School is already in full swing in many areas, but if your children are still at home this week and are begging you to do a craft with them – you are in for a real treat!
Today I’m sharing another kid friendly activity that is SUPER simple to pull together. I call it the Paper Plate & Tissue Paper Apple Kid Craft.
It has a back-to-school theme, as well as a fall theme. And it’s just that – an apple made out of tissue paper, a paper plate and glue. For an added bonus – I colored our regular school glue and it smells amazing too!
Now let’s grab our supplies & get to the full apple craft tutorial below!
Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your finished apple made from a paper plate with us on our Facebook page when you are done! #gluedtomycrafts
MORE APPLE CRAFT TUTORIALS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Apple Stamped Mason Jar Jam – Kid Craft and Tissue Paper Fall Tree – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Apple Craft Supplies:
* To make the scented/colored glue – add a single powder pack of red/cherry flavored Kool-Aid to your glue and stir w/a kebab stick until well combined. Use like you normally would.
* First cut your tissue paper into small squares.
* Slather a good amount of glue all over the paper plate.
* Have your child place the tissue paper on top of the glue until the paper plate is completely covered. Set aside.
* For the stem/leaf of the apple – make your child’s hand print on cardstock. For this, I painted my son’s four fingers green and his thumb brown. Press down on the paper. Let the paint dry completely.
* Trim out the handprint and staple to your paper plate, to give the look of an apple.
* Now go ahead and let your piece dry completely before you display the finished paper plate apple proudly for all to see!
PAIR YOUR APPLE CRAFT WITH —> A is for Apple – Popsicle Stick Kid Craft
If you enjoyed this paper plate apple craft post – you may also enjoy these kid friendly craft activities on Glued To My Crafts right now:
Paper Plate Shark – Summer Kid Craft
Paper Plate Fishbowl – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Raccoon – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Honey Bee – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Grinch – Christmas Kid Craft
Paper Plate Candy Apples – Kid Craft Idea For Fall