Are you looking for a fun and creative way to celebrate fall with the kids? This cupcake liner apple w/thumbprint worm craft is sure to bring plenty of smiles!
Love You To The Core Cards
This time we titled it Cupcake Liner Apple Cards w/Thumbprint Worms and it’s an easy handmade card idea that kids can make come to life within minutes!
These super adorable Muffin Liner Apple Cards only require a few supplies such as baking liner, cardstock paper cards and an ink pad. Basic materials you probably have in your craft stash right now.
So on that note, it’s the perfect excuse to get crafty AND gift a handmade gesture at the same time!!! Give your finished baking cup apple card pieces to your child’s teacher as is OR throw it in a fun school-supply gift basket for extra fun!
What are we waiting for? Keep scrolling for ALL the details, so you can recreate a few today! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Dirt Pudding Cups
Get your kids excited about the fall season with this adorable cupcake liner apple card idea! They’ll love making the fingerprint worms too!
- Cardstock Paper
- Cupcake Liners
- Glue Stick
- Green Washable Ink Pad
- Baby Wipes
- Tiny Googly Eyes
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Green Sharpie Marker
- Brown Sharpie Marker
RELATED —> Handprint Apple Gift Bags
- First things first – simply have children flatten and glue ONE red cupcake liner to the center of a folded cardstock card.
- Using markers, add embellishments to the cupcake liner to give the appearance of an apple.
- Finish off by having children add several “green thumbprints” around the apple, in a line, to create a worm.
- Add wiggle eyes to give him life and gift away your masterpiece to that special someone!
- And that’s it! Easy peasy fun – just how we like it on Glued To My Crafts!!!
RELATED —> Tissue Paper Apple
Be sure to also check out our Paper Plate Apple tutorial for another back-to-school themed kid craft idea! Then pair it with today’s red apple card craft idea for a fun crafter-noon together!