Put your crafting skills to the test with this fun paper plate apple! Grab your supplies and see what creative masterpiece you can make – don’t forget the popsicle stick worm too!
Popsicle Stick Worm In Paper Plate Apple
Whether as a back-to-school craft or a spring themed idea – today’s Paper Plate Apple w/Worm kid craft idea is sure to be a real winner with the younger children!
All you need is an inexpensive small paper plate, red craft paint and a jumbo popsicle stick to make this apple craft idea come to life. This is going to a stress-free CHEAP craft – promise! My favorite part is probably the craft stick worm element!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s gather those craft supplies and make a one-of-a-kind apple w/worm craft piece together! You could easily pair this with a classroom theme or include it in a story time event you host!
Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your finished paper plate apple and popsicle stick worm creations with us on our Facebook page to see! I can’t wait to see those adorable wood stick worms popping through the paper plate apple! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED: Tissue Paper Apple and Cupcake Liner Apple
Let’s get crafty! Get creative with the kids and make this fun paper plate apple with a wiggly, popsicle stick worm.
- Small Paper Plate
- Red Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Jumbo Popsicle Stick
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- School Glue
- Black Marker
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- First have children paint their paper plate completely red. Just squirt some craft paint in the center and then direct them to move it around with the foam paint brush.
- When they are done, set aside the paper plate piece to allow it to dry a bit.
- Next grab the jumbo popsicle stick.
- Glue on the small wiggle eyes and finish off with black marks all over the rest of it, to give the look of a worm.
- Set aside.
- Now grab your painted paper plate and craft scissors.
- Cut TWO slits in the middle of the paper plate.
- Thread your popsicle stick worm through it.
- To finish off your Paper Plate Apple w/Worm craft – cut out a leaf/stem out of the cardstock and staple it to the paper plate.
- Then display proudly for all to see and enjoy!!
RELATED —> A is for Apple Craft
Do you love our Paper Plate Apple w/Worm craft? Then you will probably love our Paper Plate Apple Core and/or our Bubble Wrap Apple Tree craft tutorials!
They are just as easy as today’s tutorial and would pair nicely together! #gluedtomycrafts