Are you ready to get creative this fall? Let’s welcome the changing of seasons with a fun and colorful project the whole family can enjoy – a painted paper bowl apple craft!
This simple yet satisfying craft is a great way for children of all ages to express their creativity and have fun in the process!
Paper Bowl Red Apple Craft
Since at Glued To My Crafts, we have fall and apple picking season on our mind, it’s only natural that we share this super EASY paper bowl apple inspired craft with you all today. I’m almost positive you are going to LOVE recreating it with your child!
Not to mention, it doesn’t involve a lot of steps or even supplies! Besides the white paper bowl, all you need is some craft paint and a tiny amount of construction paper. That’s it! It’s simply effortless and a true pleasure to make in honor of the autumn season!
So are you ready to make your own decorative apple pieces? Everything you need to know, is in one easy-to-follow tutorial listed below!
Happy crafting, my friends and don’t forget to share some pictures of your child’s paper bowl apple creations with us by tagging us on Instagram! We can’t wait to see what you create! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Bowl Bunny
Looking for a fun craft idea for your kiddos? Check out this adorable painted paper bowl apple craft! Perfect for fall!
- Small Paper Bowl
- Red Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Black Sharpie
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Green Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- First things first – have children use the black Sharpie marker to draw THREE oval shaped black dots in the center of the white paper bowl. This will represent the seeds inside an apple.
- Next have children paint the rim of their bowl red, to represent the skin of the apple.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry.
- Now grab your two sheets of colored cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a small green leaf and brown stem.
- To finish off the Paper Bowl Apple craft, simply glue the cardstock pieces in place, on the painted paper bowl.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
- Don’t forget to snap a few pictures to share on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
Make It Your Own Today – don’t forget, apples come in a wide array of colors! I might have used red craft paint for my pictures but you could also use shades of yellow, green and even some pink thrown in there, for a variety of apples!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Apple