Don’t be a GRINCH this Christmas!!! If you are only going to do one kid craft with your child this season, today’s Paper Plate Grinch is the one to do! I mean – hello?! Who doesn’t LOVE the classic Grinch story? Plus with the new remake movie in theaters now, you could easily make it a craft day and a movie night afterwards! #gluedtomycrafts
Say so long to boring crafts! This Paper Plate Grinch is super easy but oh so fun for EVERYONE!
All you need is a basic paper plate, some craft paint, cardstock, cotton balls and a little imagination.Super easy materials you probably have in your home right now!
So share the love and grow your crafty heart with our tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
Paper Plate Grinch Craft Supplies:
- Large Paper Plate
- Green Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Black Puffy Paint
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Red Cardstock
- Yellow Cardstock
- School Glue
- White Cotton Balls
- First things first – squirt some craft paint in the center of your paper plate and have children spread it around with a paint brush, until it’s completely GREEN! Set aside when done.
- Grab your cardstock and scissors. Cut out a Santa hat, as well as TWO eyes for the grinch.
- Now grab the stapler and staple the cardstock pieces in place, on the paper plate.
- Take some school glue and line the rim of the Santa hat with cotton balls.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Grinch, use the black puffy paint to draw on a smile and use the black Sharpie to draw in some eyes for the Grinch.
- Add any other embellishments you like, set aside to let it dry completely and display proudly for ALL to see!
Glued To My Crafts makes it so easy, even kids can do our tutorials! Well – that’s what we stand behind on our website!!! Just check out our Paper Plate Red Truck Christmas Snow Globe – Kid Craft, Hiding Gingerbread Man – Paper Plate Kid Craft and Paper Plate Reindeer Frame – Kid Craft posts to see what we are talking about!
We also have a private Facebook group, where we share tons of ideas that never make it on the website. Come join us to see those crafts, as well!