Christmas is coming and we know you are looking for some fun, easy kids crafts to do with your little ones.
Today we’re sharing this super simple paper plate Grinch craft that is sure to get them in the holiday spirit! All you need is a paper plate, some paint, cardstock paper and a few other basic supplies.
So don’t be a GRINCH this Christmas and try out this fun craft today!
This easy kid craft is perfect for Christmas! Get the kids involved in making a fun grinch decoration that will help get everyone into the holiday spirit. All you need is some paper plates, paint, and cardstock paper!
Say so long to boring crafts! This Paper Plate Grinch is super easy but oh so fun for EVERYONE!
All you need is a basic paper plate, some craft paint, cardstock paper, cotton balls and a little imagination. Super easy materials you probably have in your home right now and will be able to have this Grinch craft done within minutes!
So share the love and grow your crafty heart with our tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
RELATED —> Handprint Grinch
Paper Plate Green Grinch
Check out this super simple Paper Plate Grinch craft!! It’s a fun, festive DIY that the whole family can enjoy. This Christmas grinch craft is sure to be a hit!
- Large Paper Plate
- Green Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Black Puffy Paint
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Red Cardstock Paper
- Yellow Cardstock Paper
- Paper Craft Scissors
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- School Glue
- White Cotton Balls
RELATED —> Grinch Fruit Snack
- First things first – squirt some craft paint in the center of your paper plate and have children spread it around with a paint brush, until it’s completely GREEN! Set aside when done.
- Grab your cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a Santa hat, as well as TWO eyes for the grinch.
- Now grab the stapler and staple the cardstock pieces in place, on the paper plate.
- Take some school glue and line the rim of the Santa hat with cotton balls.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Grinch, use the black puffy paint to draw on a smile and use the black Sharpie to draw in some eyes for the Grinch.
- Add any other embellishments you like, set aside to let it dry completely and display proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Paint Splat Grinch Face