Who’s ready to have some crafty fun? Grab a few paper plates and get ready to put your kid’s imaginations into overdrive with this easy and adorable red fire truck craft!
Make crafting fun for the kids with this creative paper plate firetruck craft idea! Create an unforgettable experience and let their imaginations run wild!
- Large Paper Plate
- Red Tissue Paper
- School Glue
- Ladder Printable – on box.com
- White Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Yellow Cardstock Paper
- First cut your paper plate in half. Straight up the center to make TWO equal pieces. This will give you TWO chances to make a firetruck.
- Now take your tissue paper and cut it into small squares.
- Take one paper plate half and put a good amount of glue all over it. Place the tissue paper on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered.
- When you are done with that, set aside to let them dry completely.
- Next up – color/trim out one of the ladder shapes from the provided printable. At this point in time you should also cut out the wheels, a window etc. from the remaining cardstock paper sheets.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Red Fire Truck craft – simply staple/glue the cardstock pieces in their designated spots on the tissue paper covered plate.
- Add other embellishments to really make it your own! Then display proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Firetruck