Looking for a spooky Halloween craft for the kids? Try creating your own paper plate vampire – it’s easy, fun, and guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
Vampire Paper Plate Craft Idea
Halloween is just around the corner and that means it’s time to get our crafting ideas ready for the kids!
Putting together this cute paper plate vampire craft with your children will be a fun-filled activity that allows them to use their imagination while letting you spend special time enjoying each other.
Not only will they have a blast creating their vampire masterpiece, but they can proudly display it in their bedroom as an ode to creativity and Halloween season.
So on that note, I’ll let you get to it. Check out ALL the details below! Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your Paper Plate Dracula with us on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED: Paper Plate Haunted Pumpkin
Feeling creative? Unleash your inner vampire this Halloween with this spooktacular paper plate craft idea!
- Large Paper Plate
- Red Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Tan Tissue Paper
- School Glue
- Craft Scissors
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- First cut your tan tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate.
- Have your child cover it with the tan tissue paper squares, until the paper plate is completely covered.
- While your child is doing that – cut out the Vampire embellishments from the various pieces of cardstock paper. Think fangs, nose, hair, pointy ears, bowtie etc.
- Once your child is done, glue/staple on the Vampire embellishments to the paper plate to give it life!
- Now display your child’s Paper Plate Vampire proudly for all to see!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us on your various social media sites! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Halloween Gnome
If you are looking for more spooky but easy Halloween kid crafts from Glued To My Crafts, check out these past blog posts from us: