Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble!
We are sharing another eerily enchanting kid craft idea today and this one is titled Paper Plate Witch Cauldron.
It’s perfect for your Halloween craft plans!
Handprint Ghosts Inside Paper Plate Cauldron
Our Paper Plate Cauldron is super easy to recreate and the price is nearly free! Using a simple paper plate, craft paint and some cardstock, you and your child can “brew up” an awesome and completely custom, Halloween ghost potion with just a few steps! Perfect to serve up the spooky fun this holiday season AND it doubles as an adorable keepsake idea as well!
You can make this frightful ghost themed kid craft super fast with just a creativity. It’s WOW-WORTHY witchcraft that we hope sparks something within you today! Find all the details below in our simple to follow tutorial!
Happy crafting, my ghoulish friends! Don’t forget to share pictures with us of your child’s Paper Plate Ghost Filled Cauldron with us! You can ALWAYS tag us on Facebook or Instagram for easy sharing. I can’t wait to see how you embellish the handprint in the craft! That’s probably my favorite part since every ghost will tell a different story!! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Stained Glass Cauldron
Get your kids excited about Halloween with this fun and easy craft idea! Create a spooky paper plate witch cauldron and handprint ghosts today that the whole family can enjoy.
- White Paper Plate
- Black Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Pencil or Pen
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First things first – making your paper plate look like a witch’s cauldron. Simply cut off a small sliver on one side of the paper plate. You just want it flat on one side and it will look more like a bowl shape.
- Discard the excess paper plate piece you just cut off.
- Next go ahead and paint your paper plate piece completely black.
- Set it aside to let it dry completely.
- Now grab your all your pieces of cardstock paper, pencil and scissors.
- First, out of the black cardstock paper, cut out a “rim” for the witch’s cauldron, as well as TWO legs for the bottom.
- Out of the white cardstock, trace your hand with a pencil and trim it out with scissors.
- Use the black Sharpie marker to draw on some eyes and mouths on EACH finger to turn them into ghosts.
- Finally – the assembling of your witch cauldron. Staple all of your cardstock pieces in place, on the painted paper plate. The ghost handprint will go on the back of the paper plate.
- Follow that up with any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display it proudly for all to see!
- Don’t forget to snap a few pictures of your creation, to share with us on Facebook! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Crinkle Paper Witch