Hop into Easter with this adorable and super unique cotton ball bunny cupcake! It’s easy to recreate and your kids will love recreating it this spring season!
Easter Bunny Cupcake Craft
We’re counting down the days to Easter by sharing our latest unique cotton ball and paper bunny cupcake craft idea today! In true Glued To My Crafts fashion, we have even included a FREE PRINTABLE in this very post, to get you started even faster!
After downloading and printing our free cupcake liner file, all you need to grab is a handful of white cotton balls, your trusty glue bottle and a small amount of paper scraps. That’s it! Very basic materials are needed to “bake up” your own bunny cupcake on paper, to display all season long in your home. It’s just a creative spin that I hope you want to recreate with your little one today!
So without further ado, hopefully this creative Easter bunny paper craft idea will help you and your child create some awesome pieces to show off on the fridge today. Hopefully it’s a sweet idea to add to your Easter plans!
Keep scrolling for all the details and be sure to tag us on Instagram if you just so happen to share pictures of your creations, so we can see them as well! Much love to you all and happy crafting, my dear friends! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Craft Foam Egg Easter Gnome
Add something unique to your spring crafting plans and dive into this awesome “cotton ball bunny cupcake” kids craft tutorial!
- FREE Cupcake Liner Printable
- Color Printer
- Pink or Lilac Cardstock Paper
- White Cotton Balls
- White Cardstock Paper
- Dark Pink Cardstock Paper
- Kid Scissors
- Thick Tacky Glue
- Pink Crayon or Marker
- First download and print the free cupcake printable listed in the supply list above. You will want to print it out on either a light shade of pink or lilac cardstock paper so the white cotton balls POP from the craft.
- Next have children put a good amount of school glue in the area that is on top of the cupcake liner design on the printable.
- Have children place their white cotton balls on top of the glue, until they have the desired look for their cupcake. They can make their cotton ball bunny frosting as tall or as thin as they like!
- To finish off the Cotton Ball Easter Bunny Cupcake kid craft, have children cut out TWO ears and a nose from the remaining cardstock paper.
- Use a crayon or marker to give the ear pieces some dimension.
- Then glue those pieces on top of the attached cotton balls.
- At this point in time they can also add some glitter glue or loose craft glitter to make the cupcake really sparkle.
- When done decorating, allow it all to dry completely before you display it proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Cotton Ball Unicorn Cupcake
Easter crafts are super popular during the spring months! Especially when you need a few boredom buster items during spring break! These tutorials listed below are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!
Don’t forget to join our private Glued To My Crafts community on Facebook! There you will TONS of inspiring tutorial for the winter season!
It’s also a great place to share pictures of your cotton ball frosted bunny cupcake creations!