One of the many icons of spring is a big, fluffy bunny. Right?
And with Easter just around the corner, I wanted to give some last minute inspiration for a simple and quick kid craft idea that ANY mom can pull together on the fly.
You can totally pull this Paper Plate & Cotton Ball Bunny craft idea together for a group of kids that may be attending your Easter celebrations this weekend or even in a classroom setting. It doesn’t take a lot of materials OR a many steps either.
And as always on Glued To My Crafts – this craft DIY is super easy to recreate and is sure to please any age and/or skill level. Plus one pack of cotton balls and paper plates will go a long way so be prepared to put this idea on REPEAT this holiday season!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Cotton Ball Bunny Craft Supplies:
* Large or Small Paper Plate
* White Cotton Balls
* School Glue
* Craft Scissors
* Large Wiggle Eyes
* White/Pink/Black Cardstock
* First put a good layer of glue all over your paper plate.
* Next have your child completely cover the paper plate in cotton balls. Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Using scissors, cut out some bunny elements out of your cardstock. Think nose, whiskers and of course, big white ears.
* To finish off the Cotton Ball Bunny – staple/glue your pieces onto the paper plate to finish it off. Don’t forget to add the eyes so he can see!
* Then add other embellishments you see fit and display proudly for ALL to see!
Extra Craft Tip – you can also use PIPE CLEANERS for the whiskers and a pink pom pom for the bunny’s nose for an added fun look!
If you enjoyed this spring themed kid craft on Glued To My Crafts, you may also enjoy these past posts: #gluedtomycraftsinspiresyou
Easter Chick Craft
Polka Dot Eggs
Decorative Marble Eggs
Wooden Bunny Gift Tags
Decorative Bunny Egg Gift Containers