Paper Plate & Cotton Ball Bunny – Kid Craft Idea
One of the many icons of spring is a big, fluffy bunny. Right?
And with Easter just around the corner, I wanted to give some last minute inspiration for a simple and quick kid craft idea that ANY mom can pull together on the fly.
You can totally pull this Cotton Ball Bunny craft idea together for a group of kids that may be attending your Easter celebrations this weekend or even in a classroom setting. It doesn’t take a lot of materials OR a many steps either.
And as always on Glued To My Crafts – this craft DIY is super easy to recreate and is sure to please any age and/or skill level. Plus one pack of cotton balls and paper plates will go a long way so be prepared to put this idea on REPEAT this holiday season!
So friends – without delay, now is the time HOP to it! Find all the crafty details you need to know in the full tutorial below!
Happy crafting my friends!!! Please don’t forget to snap a few pictures of your child’s finished bunny made from a paper plate and cotton balls, on our Facebook page wall or tag us on Instagram to see it! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED EASTER CRAFT TUTORIALS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Creative Popcorn Sheep and Easter Crinkle Paper Kid Craft Roundup
Cotton Ball Bunny Craft Supplies:
* Large or Small Paper Plate – one per bunny craft
* White Cotton Balls
* School Glue
* Craft Scissors
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
* Large Wiggle Eyes – two per bunny craft
* White/Pink/Black Cardstock Paper
* First put a good layer of glue all over your paper plate.
* Next have your child completely cover the paper plate in cotton balls. Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Using scissors, cut out some bunny elements out of your cardstock. Think nose, whiskers and of course, big white ears.
* To finish off the Cotton Ball Bunny – staple/glue your pieces onto the paper plate to finish it off. Don’t forget to add the eyes so he can see!
* Then add other embellishments you see fit and display proudly for ALL to see!
PAIR YOUR PAPER PLATE BUNNY CRAFT WITH —> Cotton Ball Bunny Cupcake Craft For Kids To Recreate This Easter
Extra Craft Tip: you can also use PIPE CLEANERS for the whiskers and a large, pink pom pom for the bunny’s nose in the center, for an added fun look!
If you enjoyed this cotton ball Easter bunny kid craft idea on Glued To My Crafts, you may also enjoy these past posts:
Easter Chick Craft Made Foam Eggs
Pom Pom Painted Polka Dot Eggs
Paper Bag Bunny Superhero Puppet Craft
Decorative Marble Eggs For Instant Decor
Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Gnome Craft
Craft Stick Easter Bunny Puppet Craft Idea