Wood Clothespin Bunnies – Craft Idea For Easter
Welcome everyone! Today I’m sharing a “bunny-tastic” kid craft idea that is great to do with your child in celebration of the upcoming Easter and/or spring holiday.
If you add some magnets to the back of the Clothespins Bunnies, these can easily be turned into decorations for the fridge OR you can tie some ribbon around them and turn them into gift tags for your holiday gifts. These finished pieces would ALSO be great for kids to play with them as puppets!
Whatever you decide to do with the finished Easter themed product, we hope we inspire you today with our quick post!!!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Now let’s hop to it! Find all the details you need to know in the full tutorial below. Then come share pictures of your finished bunnies made from wood clothespins, on our Facebook page to admire! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR CLOTHESPIN BUNNY PUPPET WITH —> Paper Bag Bunny
Clothespin Bunny Puppet Craft Supplies:
* Wooden Flat Clothespins – one per bunny craft
* White Craft Paint
* Small Paper Plate
* Small Paint Brush
* Loose Pink Craft Glitter
* White School Glue
* Small Wiggle Eyes – two per bunny craft
optional materials – embellishments like bows, rhinestones, glitter etc.
* Put a dot of glue where the nose will be. Sprinkle pink glitter on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered and looks like a nose. Shake off excess glitter.
* To finish off the Flat Wooden Clothespin Bunnies – give them life by gluing on some wiggle eyes and any other embellishments you might see fit!
* Then set aside to let them dry completely, before displaying/playing with proudly!!
RELATED POST —> Thumbprint Bunny Cards
If you enjoyed this spring themed clothespin bunnies craft tutorial – you may also enjoy these past posts from Glued To My Crafts as well:
Styrofoam and Pipe Cleaner Carrot
Handprint Spring Welcome Sign
Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Door
Super Easy Cricut “Hoppy Easter” Shirt
Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Puppet
Free “Some Bunny” Gift Tag Printable
Popsicle Stick Bunny
Wood Clothespin Bunnies
- First paint your wood clothespin completely white. Set aside to let dry completely.
- Put a dot of glue where the nose will be. Sprinkle pink glitter on top of the glue, until it's completely covered and looks like a nose. Shake off excess glitter.
- To finish off the Flat Wooden Clothespin Bunnies - give them life by gluing on some wiggle eyes and any other embellishments you might see fit!
- Then set aside to let them dry completely, before displaying/playing with proudly!!