Get the little ones involved in sending some Easter themed happy mail with today’s Thumbprint Bunny Cards kid craft idea!!!
Super simple to make and sure to be loved by the lucky receivers! We are talking easy supplies and less than ten minutes to pull together these DIY cards! Then mail away for spring, Mother’s Day or just because!!!
So don’t delay – send extra special #happymail to “some bunny” today!!! Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Thumbprint Bunny Craft Supplies:
* Various Washable Colored Ink Pads
* Cardstock/Cardstock Cards
* Paper Craft Scissors/Paper Trimmer
* Glue Stick or Tape Runner Adhesive
* Various Colored Markers
* Baby Wipes
optional – scrapbook stickers, glitter, rhinestones
* Use my pictures above for examples but basically you want to make some thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock, draw on embellishments to give them the look of bunnies and then trim down/add to a card front for easy mailing!!!
* Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like “some bunny loves you!” or “I love you bunny much!” to the front and to add a “punny” element!
If you are looking for even MORE “thumbprint” themed craft ideas, be sure to check out our Thumbprint Dandelion Kid Craft Printable post. And “if” you decide to make today’s crafty idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!