Fingerprint Bunny Cards For Easter
At Glued To My Crafts we are hoping to encourage YOU to get the little ones involved in sending some Easter themed happy mail with today’s Thumbprint Bunny Cards kid craft idea!!!
Our latest spring themed handmade card idea for kids to recreate, is super simple from start to finish and is sure to be loved by the lucky receivers! We are talking easy supplies and less than ten minutes to pull together these DIY cards! All you need is cardstock and ink pads to make it happen!
Once following our simple step-by-step tutorial below, you can easily mail them away for spring, Mother’s Day or just because moments!
So don’t delay my dear crafty friends – keep scrolling below and then send some extra special #happymail to “some bunny” today!
RELATED EASTER CRAFT TUTORIALS: Popsicle Stick Easter Bunnies and Paper Plate Bunny Butt
- Various Washable Colored Ink Pads
- Plain Cardstock or Pre-Made Cardstock Paper Cards
- Paper Craft Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Glue Stick or Tape Runner Adhesive
- Various Colored Markers
- Baby Wipes
- optional materials – scrapbook stickers, glitter, rhinestones
- Use my pictures above for examples but basically you want to make some thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock paper, draw on embellishments to give them the look of bunnies and then trim down/add to a card front for easy mailing!!!
- Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like “some bunny loves you!” or “I love you bunny much!” to the front and to add a “punny” element!
- And that’s it! You now have some adorable Easter cards to send to friends and family far away!
RELATED POST —> Handprint Bunny Keepsake
If you are looking for even MORE “Easter” themed craft ideas to tackle this spring season, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out our Thumbprint Dandelion, Broccoli Stamped Cherry Blossom Tree and Paper Bowl Easter Egg Hunt craft posts. All of which would pair nicely with today’s creative Easter card idea!
And “if” you decide to make today’s “thumb bunny” handmade card idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life in your home and can’t wait to give you a virtual high five from afar!! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED POST —> Free “Some Bunny” Gift Tag Printable For Your Easter Plans
Thumbprint Bunny Cards
- First things first - make some thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock paper.
- Clean off ink from fingers with a baby wipe.
- Next up - use the markers to draw on embellishments to give each thumbprint the look of bunnies.
- When done decorating, trim down your paper and add it to a card front for easy mailing!!!
- Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like "some bunny loves you!" or "I love you bunny much!" to the front and to add a "punny" element!
- And that's it! You now have some adorable Easter cards to send to friends and family far away!