OOPS – I’ve done it again! I’m sharing another EGG SHAPED tutorial that is sure to inspire you. All it takes is some basic decorating, cutting and pasting!
So don’t SLOW-POKE it! Keep scrolling to learn how to make this first-seen-here Craft Foam Egg Snail art idea within minutes!
Then grab a pack of inexpensive egg shapes from your favorite craft store and make your own Easter egg snail friend come alive this afternoon!
These adorable snails are made from craft foam egg shapes & can be customized any way you like. Bring them to life in your home this spring!
- Large Craft Foam Egg Shapes
- Wine Cork
- White Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Basic Craft Scissors
- Pastel Cardstock Paper
- Wiggle Eye Stickers
- Black Sharpie Marker
- School Glue
- First things first – grab one of your craft foam egg shapes and all your painting supplies.
- Squirt some white craft paint on the paper plate.
- Now take either your wine cork and make POLKA DOTS all over the “shell of the snail” with the white paint.
- At this point in time, if desired, go ahead and also add other decorations and/or embellishments to the egg shape. Aim high and really make your snail friend stand out from the crowd!
- When done decorating the egg shape, set it aside till later.
- Now grab all your sheets of pastel colored cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a simple hot dog shape out of the cardstock for his body.
- Go ahead and also cut out TWO antennas for on his head.
- Next adhere some wiggle eyes and draw on a smile with the Sharpie marker, on the larger cardstock piece.
- Finally, to finish off the Easter Egg craft project, glue the snail’s body to the decorated foam piece from the first step. Follow that up by adhering the antennas in place as well.
- Then allow it to dry completely before you display it proudly for all to see!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us, of your finished spring inspired snail piece, on your various social media sites! You can always tag us on Instagram! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Snails
Just like today’s craft foam Easter egg snail art project idea, our spring inspired craft tutorials are SOOOOOO simple to make but really have the wow factor for even the littlest crafter in your home! It usually starts with a basic craft supply and blossoms from there!
On that note, we want YOU to check out our Craft Foam Egg Kid Craft Roundup for TONS of ideas to inspire you!