Paper Bag Monster Puppet – Kid Craft Tutorial
I’m challenging YOU and your child to make a #cutenotscary monster from a paper bag today!
These funny large eyed monster friends are not to be feared but instead played with for ALL to see! Using inexpensive supplies like lunch sacks, cardstock paper and glue – you too can pull this fun monster themed idea together in no time! Plus there’s a FREE eyeball printable that you can find below to make this craft even faster!
So what are you waiting for, my dear friends? Fear not because Glued To My Crafts would not steer you wrong! The full step-by-step tutorial can be found below and I just know you and your child can pull it off together! Keep scrolling to see what I’m talking about!
Happy crafting my friends and don’t forget to share pictures with us on our Facebook page! I can’t wait to see how you give your paper bag monster it’s own personality! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR PUPPET MONSTER CRAFT WITH —> Paper Plate Love Monster – Kid Craft Idea For Valentine’s Day
Monster Puppet Craft Supplies:
* White Paper Bag – one per monster craft
* Your Choice of Color Craft Paint
* Foam Paint Brush
* Small Paper Plate
* White Cardstock Paper
* Free EYEBALL Printable – Download the monster eye template on box.com
* Color Printer
* Colored Cardstock Paper Scraps
* Kid Friendly Craft Scissors
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
* Glue Stick or School Glue
* First have your child paint their paper bag however they like! Simply squirt some paint on the paper plate and hand over the paint brush.
* Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
* Next grab your eyeball printable and scissors.
* Cut out one or two eyeballs from the printable.
* Out of the remaining cardstock paper you have, cut out horns, a mouth, antennas, etc for your monster.
* To finish off the Paper Bag Mosnter Kid Craft – simple glue/staple on ALL the cardstock pieces to the painted paper bag.
* Then allow everything to dry completely before you display and/or play with it proudly!
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas using paper bags, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below. And “if” you decide to make this craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!