Not only does this project allow your child to explore their own creativity, it also requires minimal materials and supplies – so why not give it a try?
With just a few simple steps, your little crafter can have without fail an adorable paper bag monster puppet that will be sure to bring smiles all around.
Paper Bag Monster Puppet Craft Idea For Kids
I’m challenging YOU and your child to make a #cutenotscary monster from a paper bag today!
These funny large eyed monster friends are not to be feared but instead played with for ALL to see! Using inexpensive supplies such as paper lunch sacks, cardstock paper and glue – you too can pull this fun monster themed idea together in no time! Plus there’s a FREE eyeball printable that you can find below to make this craft even faster!
So what are you waiting for, my dear friends? Fear not because Glued To My Crafts would not steer you wrong! The full step-by-step monster craft tutorial can be found below and I just know you and your child can pull it off together! Keep scrolling to see what I’m talking about!
Happy crafting my friends and don’t forget to share pictures with us on our Facebook page! I can’t wait to see how you give your paper bag monster it’s own personality! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Love Monster
With just a few items readily available in your home or classroom, your child can be amazed at how much fun they can have creating one-of-a-kind paper bag puppets – no two monsters alike!
- White Paper Bag
- Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- White Cardstock Paper
- EYEBALL Printable
- Color Printer
- Paper Scraps
- Glue Stick or School Glue
- First have your child paint their paper bag however they like! Simply squirt some paint on the paper plate and hand over the paint brush.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Next grab your eyeball printable and scissors.
- Cut out one or two eyeballs from the printable.
- Out of the remaining cardstock paper you have, cut out horns, a mouth, antennas, etc. for your monster.
- To finish off the Paper Bag Monster – simple glue/staple on ALL the cardstock paper pieces to the painted paper bag.
- Then allow everything to dry completely before you display and/or play with it proudly!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Green Monster
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas using paper bags, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make this monster paper bag puppet craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life and can’t wait to hear from YOU!
- Paper Bag Groundhog
- Paper Bag Mouse
- Paper Bag Octopus
- Paper Bag Crow
- Paper Bag Reindeer
- Paper Bag Lorax
- Paper Bag Zebra
- Paper Bag Gnome
- Paper Bag Cow
- Paper Bag Fox