No need to be “haunted” by complicated crafts this “spook-tacular” holiday. Today’s Paper Bag Halloween Owl Puppet kid craft idea comes with a FREE PRINTABLE template that is sure to be a HOOT! #gluedtomycrafts
Halloween Puppet Made From A Paper Bag
This Halloween owl craft is SOOOOO easy to assemble, it’s almost SPOOKY!
In today’s post I’ve included a free owl embellishment template to get you started so there is NO excuses. All you need to do is download, print and decorate the paper bag into a boo-tiful Halloween owl puppet! Then take some basic craft materials you are already have in your stash and make him HOOT-TASTIC within minutes!
So my friends – this is where I leave you to it. Go ahead – weave a web of fun with your child this season, by checking out our Lunch Sack Halloween Owl kids craft tutorial below! Don’t forget to take advantage of the free printable as well!
Happy crafting, my friends! I can’t wait to see pictures of your Halloween owl puppets on our Facebook wall when you are done! HINT HINT! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Thumbprint Ghost In House
Get ready for a spooky day of fun with this adorable Paper Bag Halloween Owl Puppet! This easy-to-follow craft tutorial is perfect for kids.
- Large, White Paper Bag
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- OWL Printable – on our landing page
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- First have your child paint their paper bag however they like. I went with a shade of purple for a Halloween feel. Other colors could be orange, black, green.
- When done painting, set aside to let it dry completely.
- While that is drying, have children cut out the owl embellishments from the printable you printed out before you started this craft 🙂
- To finish off the Paper Bag Halloween Owl Puppet craft, simple glue/staple on the cardstock pieces in their appropriate places and finish off with any other embellishments you see fit!
- Then display and/or play with proudly for ALL to see!!!
RELATED —> Handprint Owl Keepsake
Why let the crafty fun stop here?! Be sure to also check out our Hedgehog In Pumpkin kid craft post and pair it with today’s post for double the fun today!