Get ready for the holiday season and join in on the fun with a homemade paper bag reindeer puppet! It’s an easy craft that even the parents will love recreating!
Reindeer Puppet Made From A Paper Bag
Have you seen all the Christmas themed kid crafts I’ve been sharing lately on Glued To My Crafts? Tons of great stuff has been happening on the blog and I hope my tutorials have been inspiring you!
So with that being said, I still have a few more kid friendly craft ideas to share in the next few days but first let’s talk about this adorable red nose Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet kid craft idea.
With simple supplies and steps, this is the perfect last-minute reindeer themed kid craft to do in honor of the holiday season. Plus it doubles as a puppet that you can use for a Christmas play and/or story time event!
So without further ado – I want YOU to create some magic of your own this season with our step-by-step tutorial that you can find below. Don’t be scared to add your own personal touches as well!
RELATED —> Pom Pom Painted Reindeer Cupcake
Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
Are you looking for a fun and easy kids craft? This paper bag reindeer puppet is perfect for the holidays!
- Large Paper Bag
- Brown Craft Paint
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Red Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Foam Paint Brush
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- Small & Large Circle Paper Punches
- School Glue
- First have your child paint their paper bag completely brown. Set aside to let it dry.
- While that is drying, create the other reindeer embellishments. Trace your child’s hands on the brown cardstock and trim those out for the antlers.
- Also be sure to create eyes and a nose out of the red & white cardstock, using the paper punches.
- Once the paint is completely dry, glue/staple on the eyes, nose and antlers.
- Then display proudly your paper bag reindeer piece or use as a puppet!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Reindeer
Create a holiday worth remembering with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials! Be sure to check out these fun posts, listed below, for even MORE crafty & festive inspiration.
And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life! #gluedtomycrafts
- Paper Plate Ornament
- Cork Reindeer Ornaments
- Paper Plate Reindeer
- Santa’s Reindeer Keepsake
- Marbled Paper Trees
- Handprint Reindeer Keepsake
- Handprint Reindeer Frame
- Reindeer Clothespin Ornaments