There is no need to be scared, my dear friends! Today I’m going to teach YOU how to make some EXTRA adorable ” love monster cupcake” for your Valentine’s Day celebrations, with our simple step-by-step tutorial below!
Not to mention, it also goes along perfectly with the Valentine’s Love Monster picture book by Rachel Bright.
This adorable cupcake craft is perfect for kids of all ages! With just a few supplies, you can create your very own love monster on paper!
Today, we’re featuring the Pom Pom Stamped Love Monster Cupcake — the perfect project where parents, teachers, or crafty crafters can guide their eager mini-makers in creating their own cheerful creations in honor of the Valentine’s Day holiday.
With such easy-to-assemble supplies and extremely simple instructions, anyone—whether young or old—can enjoy crafting this cute creature in no time at all. It will be sure to bring lots of smiles and an abundance of creative satisfaction.
Ready to bring those adorable monsters alive? Let’s get started! There’s even a free printable for you to enjoy below! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Craft Foam Valentine Monsters
Here’s a cute and easy DIY craft that your kids will get excited about. This is an excellent activity to do with the kids during the month of February!
- FREE PRINTABLE ON OUR LANDING PAGE
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Red Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Wooden Clothespin
- Large Sized Pom Pom
- Googly Eyes
- Loose Craft Glitter
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Kid Scissors
- School Glue
- First print the free purple liner cupcake template listed above in the supply list. You only need ONE print per love monster cupcake craft.
- Next “pinch” your LARGE sized pom pom inside the clothespin. This is now your paint brush for the craft and how you will add the painted cupcake frosting on top.
- Now squirt some RED craft paint on the paper plate.
- Dip the pom pom paint brush in the craft paint, then on the printable, just above the cupcake liner.
- Repeat under you have the desired “red velvet frosting” look you want. You can make your the fluffy frosting as tall or as thin as you like.
- Next, while the paint is still wet, go ahead and sprinkle the loose craft glitter on top of the wet paint, along with the googly eyes.
- To finish off the Pom Pom Valentine Monster Cupcake kid craft, cut out a mouth and some antennas from the black cardstock paper.
- Glue those to the decorate cupcake liner piece as well.
- When done crafting, allow it all to dry completely before you display it proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Craft Stick Love Monster