Get crafty with the kiddos this Valentine’s Day! Let them show off their creativity with this fun paper plate red fox craft – a perfect way to create sweet memories together!
Love is in the air and so is our creativity! Get ready to swoon over this adorable Paper Plate Red Valentine Fox craft idea for kids. It’s the perfect way to spark their imagination and spread some Valentine’s Day cheer.
- Large Paper Plate
- Red Tissue Paper
- Red Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- optional materials – craft punches and/or stickers
- First things first – cut off two small pieces off your large paper plate, to make the triangular shape of the fox’s head. Think of it as a PIE shape.
- Next cut your red tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate and have your child place the tissue paper on top, until it’s completely covered.
- While your child is working on that – cut out the other fox embellishments from your cardstock paper. Think eyes, ears, nose etc.
- To finish off the paper plate Valentine fox craft, glue/staple on the facial features and display proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Fox
Super adorable, right? If you are looking for even MORE easy craft ideas for Valentine’s Day, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
- Paper Plate Donut
- Paper Plate Valentine Bear
- Tissue Paper Cupcake
- Stamped Bee Hive Cards
- The Day It Rained Hearts Craft
- Popsicle Stick Valentine Fox
- Ribbon Height Ornament
- Cupcake Liner Fox