Hi friends! I’m so excited to be sharing this Valentine’s Day themed kid craft with you all today.
This kid friendly cloud themed tutorial goes PERFECTLY with the book “The Day It Rained Hearts” by Felicia Bond and of course – the craft is super easy & fun too. I even created a FREE cloud printable to go along with it, so all you need to do is download the file, print it and get straight to working on the craft.
So what are you waiting for? Get the kids excited for Valentine’s day with our simple The Day It Rained Hearts Cloud Kid Craft! You could even turn it into a countdown by putting 14 hearts on it and pulling one off each day, as you get closer to the “lovestruck” holiday. The possibilities are endless and I hope you craft it up today!
Find all the details below! Happy crafting, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Tissue Paper Cloud Kid Craft Supplies:
* First download and print the cloud template listed above. Be sure to print it on white cardstock and trim it out with scissors. You only need ONE cloud printable per craft. Print as many as you like!
* Next cut your white tissue paper into small squares.
* Put a good amount of glue all over the cloud cutout and have your child place the tissue paper on top, until it’s completely covered.
* While they are working on that, cut your string & heart shapes out of your red cardstock. Staple the yarn to the heart cutouts.
* To finish off the Tissue Paper Raining Hearts Craft, staple the hanging hearts to the back of the cloud cutout.
* Then display proudly for all to see!!!
If you are looking for even MORE Valentine’s Day themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts. And “if” you decide to make this craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!