Make this special day even more magical! Let your little ones express their love by making this cute and easy “Day It Rained Hearts” craft idea!
Cloud Craft Idea For Valentine’s Day
Hi friends! I’m so excited to be sharing this Valentine’s Day themed kid craft with you all today. It goes along perfectly with a current favorite book of ours!
This kid friendly cloud themed tutorial goes PERFECTLY with the book “The Day It Rained Hearts” by Felicia Bond and of course – the craft is super easy & fun too. I even created a FREE cloud printable to go along with it, so all you need to do is download the file, print it and get straight to working on the the day it rained hearts craft.
So what are you waiting for? Get the kids excited for Valentine’s day with our simple Hearts & Cloud kid craft tutorial! You could even turn it into a countdown by putting 14 hearts on it and pulling one off each day, as you get closer to the “lovestruck” holiday. The possibilities are endless and I hope you craft it up today!
Find all the details below! Happy crafting, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Rainbow Unicorn Cloud
An easy and fun craft idea for kids that is sure to bring smiles this Valentine’s Day season!
- Cloud Printable Landing Page
- White Tissue Paper
- Red Cardstock Paper
- Heart Paper Craft Punch
- School Glue
- Craft Scissors
- Craft Yarn
RELATED —> Cotton Ball Rainbow Cloud
- First print the cloud template listed above. Be sure to print it on white cardstock paper and trim it out with scissors. You only need ONE cloud printable per craft. Print as many as you like!
- Next cut your white tissue paper into small squares.
- Put a good amount of glue all over the cloud cutout and have your child place the tissue paper on top, until it’s completely covered.
- While they are working on that, cut your string & heart shapes out of your red cardstock. Staple the yarn to the heart cutouts.
- To finish off the Tissue Paper Raining Hearts Craft, staple the hanging hearts to the back of the cloud cutout.
- Then display proudly for all to see!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Valentine Truck
If you are looking for even MORE Valentine’s Day themed kid craft ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below:
- Paper Plate Donut
- Polka Dot Snake
- Tissue Paper Cupcake
- Tissue Paper Rainbow
- Valentine Hot Air Balloon
- Showering You With Love Craft
- Paper Plate Cotton Candy
- Popsicle Stick Sunshine