Today’s LATEST kid craft tutorial and free printable on Glued To My Crafts is simply MAGICAL!
We are combining a few different things and making a Rainbow Cloud Unicorn paper piece that is perfect for the older children in your home to recreate! Keep scrolling for ALL the details on this awesome idea! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Rainbow Unicorn Cloud – Kid Craft Idea For Spring
Like I mentioned above, this small scale paper unicorn cloud kid craft tutorial is geared towards the older children in your home. With just a few simple steps and a couple pieces of inexpensive cardstock paper, they can make a rainbow themed unicorn friend come to life within minutes!
Not only is this paper cloud and rainbow piece completely customizable BUT you and your child can make it ANY TIME OF THE YEAR! So be sure to bookmark this particular page or pin it on Pinterest. You won’t want to miss out on this one!
So without further ado, let’s get to the instructions. Find all the details, along with the FREE unicorn cloud printable below. I just know you are going to love recreating this one with your child today!
Happy crafting and hopefully your “crafter-noon” is extra EPIC! Don’t forget to share pictures of your paper unicorn rainbow cloud creations with me afterwards! You can find us on Instagram or Facebook! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED POSTS: My Color Is Rainbow – Kid Craft and Easy Peasy Unicorn Gift Bag Idea For Your Next Party!
Unicorn Cloud Craft Supplies:
- Free Unicorn Cloud Printable – Download HERE
- White Cardstock
- Color Printer
- Paper Craft Scissors
- Colorful Cardstock or Paper
- Glue Stick or Tape Runner Adhesive
- optional – glitter, flower stickers, rhinestones etc.
- First things first – go ahead and print the free unicorn cloud printable above. Print it out in color, on a single sheet of white cardstock. You only need ONE print per craft. Feel free to print as many as you like!
- Next, using your scissors, carefully trim out the unicorn cloud design in the printable. Discard excess paper and set aside your cutout piece.
- Now grab your various pieces of colored cardstock. I did six colors for my craft – pink, yellow, orange, blue, purple and green. You can do as little or as much rainbow beams as you like!
- Go ahead and cut off a long strip of each paper color, for your rainbow.
- Next, go ahead and glue those strips to the back of your unicorn cutout.
- Finally, if desired, add some more flower stickers or embellishments to the unicorn’s hair and face.
- Then display your finished unicorn rainbow cloud masterpiece proudly for ALL to see!
PAIR OUR CRAFT TUTORIAL WITH —> Paper & Popsicle Stick Sunshine – Kid Craft Idea
Another HUGE thank you to DailyArtHub.com for allowing me to use their unicorn face clipart, I included into today’s free unicorn cloud printable. Shoutout to them!
At Glued To My Crafts, we love in-cooperating the magic of unicorns into our craft tutorials!
If you loved this Unicorn Rainbow Cloud tutorial, come check out our Popsicle Stick Unicorns, Unicorn Yarn Hair Craft and Clothespin Unicorn Puppet posts! All of which are sure to keep the magic going today!