Are you a teacher looking for a creative classroom craft to display on an Easter bulletin board? Maybe you are a mom on the look out for a boredom buster for spring? Then look no further than today’s rainbow bunny art project idea!
Rainbow Easter Bunny Craft
Whether they’re interested in crafting, artistry or just looking to express their own unique style this spring season, this paper & paint rainbow bunny craft will bring out their inner artist with an end product that any mom or teacher would be proud of!
Our step by step instructions make it simple to learn how to design and create a bunny made out of rainbow shape, using only a few basic materials. So gather up some colorful paint crayons, scissors, glue and get ready to have some creative fun!
Find everything you need to know, along with the free rainbow printable, below! Happy crafting, my friends!!
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Rainbow Fish
Get your kids’ imaginations soaring with this fun, colorful Easter bunny craft idea for spring! All you need is cardstock paper and some paint crayons to bring it to life!
- FREE Rainbow Printable
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Pink Cardstock Paper
- Paint Crayons
- Kid Scissors
- School Glue
- White Cotton Balls
- First print the free rainbow outline template listed above in the supply list. You only need ONE print out per bunny rainbow craft.
- Next grab your paint crayons and color in the rainbow design in the printable, however you like!
- When done coloring, go ahead and use scissors to trim out the design.
- Discard excess paper.
- Now grab your pink cardstock paper and cut out two large bunny ears.
- Adhere those pieces to the top/back of decorate rainbow cutout.
- To finish off the Rainbow Bunny, glue a single white cotton ball to the center of the craft. This is the bunny’s tail.
- And that’s it! You can go ahead and add other embellishments you see fit or go straight to displaying it as is!
RELATED —>Tissue Paper Rainbow