Paper Bag Cow Puppet – Kid Craft
With simple supplies and steps, today’s latest and greatest tutorial is the perfect last-minute cow themed kid craft idea to do to pass the time or throw into a farm lesson plan.
You could even pair it with the book Mrs. Wow Never Wanted A Cow, like we did for a little story time activity! Then after you read the book and complete the paper bag craft, get ready for a fun puppet show put together by your child’s imagination. The fun can be limitless on this one if you choose!
So what are we waiting for? All the details you need to know, can be found below in the full paper bag brown cow tutorial. Then take the time TODAY to create some puppet magic of your own in your home with ease art project idea!
PAIR YOUR PAPER BAG BROWN COW CRAFT WITH —> Thumbprint Pumpkins In Farm Truck – Kid Craft Idea
Cow Puppet Craft Supplies:
* Large WHITE Paper Bag – one per cow puppet
* Brown Craft Paint
* Foam Paint Brush
* Light Brown Cardstock Paper
* Pink Cardstock Paper
* Black Cardstock Paper
* White Cardstock Paper
* Basic Paper Craft Scissors
* School Glue
* First have your child paint their paper bag completely brown.
* Set aside to let it dry.
* While that is drying, cut out the cow paper features embellishments. Cut out horns, his nose, eyes, ears and maybe even some spots. Use our pictures as an example.
* Once the paint is completely dry on the paper bag, glue/staple on the eyes, nose and horns.
* Then display your awesome lunch sack cow craft piece proudly for all to see or use it as a puppet!
PAIR YOUR PAPER BAG COW PUPPET WITH —> Thumbprint Easter Eggs in Farm Truck – Kid Craft Idea
Create an afternoon worth remembering with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials! Be sure to check out these fun posts, listed below, for even MORE crafty inspiration to tackle today! All of which would pair nicely with today’s lunch sack cow puppet craft idea – hint hint!
And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life! #gluedtomycrafts