Not only is this fox craft project an exciting way to spark imagination and creativity, but it’s also quite simple to put together.
All you need are some basic craft supplies and a few spare minutes – perfect for busy moms or teachers on the go!
Fox Puppet Made From A Paper Bag
Crafting can be a wonderful way to explore creativity, have fun and express yourself. If you’re looking for an easy-to-make craft project to do with the kids or your classroom, look no further than this cheerful paper bag fox puppet craft!
So get your kids excited and unleash their imaginations – let’s get crafting! Find ALL the details below! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED: Recycled Egg Carton Fox and Craft Foam Fox Friends
This fun paper bag fox puppet is a great craft idea for kids! They can make their very own puppet and act out scenes from their favorite storybooks!
- Brown Paper Bag
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Orange Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Craft Scissors
- Hand-Held Office Stapler
- First have your child paint their paper bag completely orange.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Grab your scissors and cardstock & cut out the fox’s facial features as well as a tail. We did a large triangle for his face, as well as cutting out eyes, a nose and two ears from the cardstock.
- To finish off the Paper Bag Fox Kid Craft – simple glue/staple on the cardstock pieces and display proudly!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us when you are done! I want to admire your hard work! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Doily Fox
- When do you have to dance like a fox? When your doing the fox trot!
- Why were the foxes hunting rabbits? Because they were in the mood for fast food!
- Why was the fox stuck in the past? Because it was a 20th-century fox!
- What did the fox say after hearing the fantastic news? “Are you fur real?”
- Where do foxes keep their savings? In a safety fox!
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Fox
If you by chance are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas using paper bags, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below:
- Paper Bag Groundhog
- Paper Bag Mouse Puppet
- Paper Bag Octopus
- Paper Bag Crow
- Paper Bag Reindeer
- Paper Bag Unicorn
- Paper Bag Wolf
- Paper Bag Moose