Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s upcoming birthday with a clever kid craft idea! Today I’m presenting to you our really easy Paper Bag Lorax Puppet tutorial!
Lorax Craft Idea For Kids
Hey there! Are you looking to get creative with your kids, give them a unique craft project that will keep their imaginations going, and have fun in the process? Look no further than this incredible Lunch Sack Lorax Puppet! It’s a fun craft project that is perfect for Reading Across America Week in March or Earth Day in April!
Not only is this orange and yellow easy-to-create puppet a fantastic way to introduce your children to Dr. Seuss’s beloved classic The Lorax, but you might be surprised at just how much they will enjoy designing and crafting it together with you.
With its adorable googly eyes, bright colors and cute little beard – this Lorax Paper Bag Puppet craft is sure to bring plenty of joy into your home in a fun way!
Ready to bring him to life? Just keep scrolling for the full tutorial from us! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Lorax
Here’s a fun paper bag puppet craft inspired by Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax that is perfect for kids of all ages and it’s so much fun too!
- Large Paper Bag
- Orange Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Craft Scissors
- Yellow Cardstock Paper
- School Glue/Stapler
- Large Googly Eyes
- Orange Pom Poms
- First have your child paint their paper bag completely orange.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- While that is drying, cut out a mustache and eyebrows from the yellow cardstock paper.
- To finish off the paper bag Lorax puppet craft, simple glue/staple on the cardstock paper pieces in their appropriate places, along with the wiggle eyes.
- Then display proudly or spark some creativity by using it as a puppet!
RELATED —> Toilet Roll Thing 1 & 2
If you are looking for even MORE easy Seuss-ical fun themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these great activities currently on Glued To My Crafts:
- Paper Plate Leopard
- Popsicle Stick Horton
- Paper Plate Goldfish
- Dr Seuss Fish Canvas
- Lorax Handprint Keepsake
- Paper Plate Orange Fox
- Paper Plate Cat In The Hat
- Lorax Paper Plate Craft
- Paint Splat Truffula Trees