Our paper plate Valentine Heart Wreath is not only adorable but also the perfect way to keep those tiny hands busy and create precious memories together. Get ready for endless giggles, messy glue fingers, and lots of love-filled decorations.
Spread the love with this adorable DIY “Paper Plate Heart Wreath” tutorial from us!
Get your little ones excited for Valentine’s Day with this easy and fun craft project that will add a sweet touch to any door or wall.
Watch their faces light up as they create their very own masterpiece, filled with love and creativity! Simply download our free provided printable and follow the heart paper plate Valentine’s Day wreath tutorial below. Happy crafting, my friends!
Love is in the air and creativity is blooming! Gather your little artists for some love-filled crafting fun with this adorable Paper Plate Valentine Heart Wreath!
- Large Paper Plate
- Red/Pink Cardstock Paper – two to three sheets
- Heart Printable – on box.com
- Craft Scissors
- Craft Ribbon
- Various Sized Heart Stickers
- First things first – cut the center of your paper plate out, leaving a ring for the base of your valentine’s heart wreath.
- Discard the center of the paper plate.
- Now for the paper heart flowers – go ahead and print out copies of our provided heart shape printable on three different colors of cardstock paper.
- Trim out each heart design from the printable for your wreath.
- Next up, start laying and planning out the different sizes to be on your paper plate wreath shape.
- Use your stapler to staple them in place, around the rim of the plate.
- At this point in time you can also add some heart stickers to fill in any small blank spots, as well as really pulling together the theme.
- Once the plate is completely covered and there are no blank spaces on the paper plate, staple on a ribbon “bow” to the bottom or top of the wreath to complete the heart covered wreath craft.
- At this point in time you can also add a smaller piece of ribbon to the back of the paper plate, for easy hanging.
- Then display your beautiful paper heart wreath proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Heart Tree
If you loved today’s Valentine’s Day wreath craft tutorial and you are by chance looking for even MORE easy craft ideas to tackle throughout the month, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
- Paper Plate Fairy House
- Heart Shape Unicorn
- Valentine Holding Puppy
- Paper Plate Valentine Bear
- Paper Plate Valentine Fox
- Paper Plate Lollipop
- Popsicle Stick Love Bug Gnome
- Popsicle Stick & Chocolate Superheroes
- Craft Stick Love Monster
- Popsicle Stick Queen of Hearts