‘Tis the season for gettin’ creative! Celebrate the holidays with these adorable paper gingerbread Christmas tree cookie ornaments.
Gingerbread Christmas Tree Ornament
Today’s paper gingerbread cookie Christmas tree ornament craft idea is absolutely the most perfect kid craft to make this holiday season!
This easy ornament art project idea is perfect for kids of all ages and can be done with just a few simple supplies that you probably already have around the house. Plus, your child’s finished cookie inspired Christmas tree ornament will be so stinkin’ cute that you’ll definitely want to hang it on the tree, for EVERYONE to admire this time of year!
This kid craft is also super easy and only takes a few minutes to complete. So grab the FREE printable below, some cardstock paper and puffy paint and let’s get started!
This paper gingerbread Christmas tree ornament is perfect for all ages and can be made in just a few simple steps. So get out those scraps of paper and let’s get crafting!
- Cookie Tree Printable On Box.com
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Single Hole Punch
- White Tulip Puffy Paint
- Ribbon or Twine
- Rhinestone Stickers
- Loose Craft Glitter
- First grab and print out the FREE printable on a single sheet of kraft or brown colored cardstock paper. You need ONE print per tree gingerbread cookie craft.
- Next using your scissors, trim out the tree design in the printable.
- Discard excess paper afterwards.
- Take the hole punch and punch a single hole at the top of the tree cutout.
- Now you are ready to BAKE up your masterpieces with some decorating.
- Use the white puffy paint to outline the tree design.
- Next add the rhinestones and loose craft glitter to really make it sparkle!
- When you are done decorating your pieces, go ahead and set them aside to let them dry completely.
- Finally – add some twine and/or ribbon through the hole punched hole, so you can display it proudly on the tree.
- And that’s it! You now have a awesome paper gingerbread Christmas tree ornament to show off ALL season long!
RELATED —> Gingerbread House Ornament
Create a holiday worth remembering with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials! Be sure to check out these fun posts, listed below, for even MORE crafty & festive inspiration from us!
And as always – if our “Gingerbread Christmas Tree Ornament” post inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page or in our group. We love seeing our inspiration come to life and can’t wait to see your unique paper gingerbread cookie pieces in action!
- Paper Plate Ornament
- Cork Reindeer Ornaments
- Stained Glass Ornaments
- Paper Plate Reindeer
- Reindeer Picture Frame
- Painted Snowman Rocks
- Paper Star Shaped Santa
- Cotton Ball Snowman
- Paper Plate Gingerbread Man
- Cinnamon Stick Reindeer