It’s a fun and super simple kid craft idea that’s absolutely perfect for spring! I really hope you like it!
This Handprint Carrots In The Garden craft idea incorporates an inexpensive paper plate and cardstock elements to make a one-of-a-kind spring themed piece! My favorite part is the sweet paper handprint cutout that we turned into “carrots” growing from the dirt. Do you see my vision?
So what are you waiting for? Let’s GROW our own paper carrot garden creations with our littles today by finding the full tutorial below! Then pair it with an Easter or spring theme to make the fun go even longer!
Happy crafting, my friends!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s paper plate carrot garden with us on our Facebook page to admire! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Carrot Garden Craft Supplies:
* Large Paper Plate – one per handprint carrot craft idea
* Orange Colored Cardstock
* Brown Colored Cardstock
* Green Colored Cardstock
* School Glue
* Paper Craft Scissors
* Hand-Held Office Stapler
* Pencil or Pen
* First cut your paper plate in half. Save one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
* Grab your brown cardstock and have children cut/tear a small amount into small pieces to represent the dirt. Have them glue those pieces to the paper plate piece. Once done, set aside.
* Now grab the orange cardstock. Trace your child’s hand on it and trim out.
* Grab the green cardstock and cut out greenery for EACH fingertip of the handprint. This will give the look of carrots! Go ahead and staple those on.
* To finish off the paper handprint carrots in the garden idea, staple the handprint to the paper plate. If desired – cut out a simple worm to add to the piece. Then display proudly!!!