Create a world of sensory wonder for your kids! Get creative with a DIY Pretend Carrot Garden Bin – perfect for little hands to explore and have fun with this spring season!
Get your little one’s creative juices flowing with this fun and easy-to-make homemade sensory bin! Let them explore the sights, sounds, and textures of nature while learning and growing through play.
Stimulate your little one’s senses and explore nature with this homemade plastic egg and dry beans sensory bin!
- Large Plastic Bin
- 2 bags of Dried Black Beans
- Plastic Carrot Eggs
- Small Plastic Watering Can
- Plastic Shovel/Rake
- Plastic Pots
- Simply place all your supplies into the plastic bin and let children “plant” or “grow” their carrots. I started with the dry beans on the bottom and then added everything else on top. There are no real rules or ways to play with this. Just let those imaginations go wild!
RELATED —> Ocean Sensory Bin
Don’t let the fun stop here with this Pretend Carrot Garden – Sensory Bin Idea For Easter!
If you are looking for even more super EASY sensory bin ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below to get inspired!
- ABC Sensory Search Game
- Dinosaur Sensory Bin Idea
- Fall Sensory Bin
- Apple Pie Sensory Bin
- Valentine Scented Sensory Bin
- Bird Nest Sensory Bin Idea