Winter activities don’t have to be boring! Get creative and put a new twist on playing in the snow by making this interactive Snowman Sensory Bin for kids – they’ll love it!
Bring the wintery Snowman Sensory Bin inside your home to explore various senses with your children! Create a crafty and mess-free experience without leaving your comfort zone.
Need an exciting and educational activity for your little ones this winter? Make a snowman sensory bin! This fun and creative project will keep your kids engaged while they develop their motor and sensory skills.
- Large Plastic Bin
- White Shredded Paper
- Plastic Snowflake
- Large Jingle Bells
- Small Felt Santa Hats
- Felt Black Hats
- Plastic Trees
- Practice Golf Balls
- Black & Orange Sharpies
- Wood Star Cutouts
THIS SENSORY BIN IDEA IS INTENDED FOR OLDER CHILDREN, WHO DO NOT PUT THINGS IN THEIR MOUTH. PLEASE ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUNG CHILDREN WHILE THEY ARE PLAYING IN, AROUND AND WITH THEIR SENSORY BIN ITEMS. WHEN IN DOUBT, KEEP IT OUT. ITEMS LISTED IN SUPPLY LIST ARE FOR INSPIRATION, NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED FOR FULL ENJOYMENT.
- Using your sharpies, paint on snowman faces to the practice golf balls.
- Let those dry completely.
- Then throw all your materials in the snowman sensory bin.
- Mix it up and hand it over!
- Kids can explore and name off items have they pull things out.
- Be sure to grab some snowman themed children’s books to tie the theme together!
RELATED —> Valentine Sensory Bin Idea
Be sure to check out these other fun sensory bin ideas on the Glued To My Crafts website right now: