Get creative with your kids this winter and create festive thumbprint snowman bookmarks! They’re a fun and rewarding craft that the whole family can enjoy.
Fingerprint Snowman Bookmark Craft Idea For Winter
Hi friends! Do you need something creative to keep the kids busy this chilly afternoon?! Maybe you are looking for something that can be thrown together within minutes, with items hiding in your craft stash right now?
Well – you are in luck today because at Glued To My Crafts we are going to show you how easy it is to take basic craft materials and make a custom winter themed bookmark within minutes!
Our thumbprint snowman bookmark tutorial is an inexpensive and crafty thrill that is PERFECT to mark that spot in a book and it doesn’t cost a whole lot to make it either! We are talking cents to recreate these pieces because all you need is craft foam sheets and craft paint to make it happen.
Ready to learn how? Check out the full winter-themed tutorial below for the everything you need to know on creating these adorable Thumbprint Snowman Bookmarks! Then use your newly made creations to mark your spot or gift away to friends & friends for them to enjoy this season!!!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your craft supplies and get ready to “build” your own one-of-a-kind frosty friends with your child today!
RELATED —> Paper Doily Snowman
Thumbprint Snowman Bookmarks
These adorable snowmen bookmarks make the perfect last-minute gift for any child to recreate!
- Large Craft Foam Sheet
- Basic Craft Scissors
- White Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Black Puffy Paint
- Orange Puffy Paint
- Small Snowflake Stickers
- Single Hole Punch
- Yarn or String
RELATED —> Thumbprint Reindeer Bookmarks
- First trim down our craft foam with scissors into a bookmark shape. We did 2 inches by 5 inches on ours. Repeat for each bookmark you want to make.
- Next squirt some white paint on a paper plate.
- Have children press their thumb in the paint, then press it a few times on the craft foam piece in the shape of snowmen.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Now you are ready for the snowman embellishments. Using black and orange puffy paint – draw on hats, eyes, buttons etc for each thumbprint snowman.
- Finish off by adding some small “snowflakes” stickers in the empty space.
- To finish off the Thumbprint Snowman Bookmarks, punch a hole at the top and thread some string through the hole to tie off.
- Then gift away!!!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Snowman House
If you are looking for even MORE winter themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make today’s craft idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
- Stained Glass Snowmen
- Snowman Rocks
- Bubble Wrap Snowy Tree
- Snowman Sensory Bin
- Snowman Busy Bag Tin
- Paper Plate Sleeping Bear
- Snowman Playdough Recipe
- Melted Snowman Craft Idea
- Terra Cotta Pot Snowman