Terra Cotta Pot Snowman – Kid Craft Idea For Winter
Are you looking for ideas to beat the winter blues? Perhaps creative ways to keep the kids occupied while you are snowed in? Whether buried in drifts or living in a more temperate climate – everyone LOVES a frosty friend!
Enjoy “building” your own snowy friend with our easy step-by-step Terra Cotta Snowman Pot Kid Craft tutorial, which can be found below.
Big box stores are already starting to bring out their spring planting stuff, so now is the perfect time to grab some terra cotta pots and whip up this craft in no time.
No specific size needed, so you could actually grab various sizes and make a whole village of snowmen to display outside.
So no more excuses. Don’t let the creativity melt away – make this craft with your child today!
Find all the details below! Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your snowman made from a terra cotta pot, on our Facebook page, in our group or tag us on Instagram to see! #gluedtomycrafts
MORE TERRA COTTA CRAFT IDEAS —> Terra Cotta Pot Crafts Collection
The Snowman Craft Supplies:
* Terra Cotta Pot – one per snowman decor piece
* White Craft Paint
* Black Craft Paint
* Blue Craft Paint
* Orange Craft Paint
* Paint Brushes – large and small
* Pipe Cleaners – one per snowman decor piece
* Small Pom Poms – two per snowman decor piece
* Hot Glue Gun
* Paper Plate
* Basic Craft Scissors
USE YOUR LEFTOVER SUPPLIES TO MAKE OUR —> Turn A Terra Cotta Pot Into A Unicorn
* First turn your pot upside down on a paper plate.
* Have your child paint their terra cotta pot completely white.
* Next grab some small paint brushes and start painting some snowman embellishments on the pot. The rim of the pot is his scarf and then I went ahead & painted eyes/a nose as well.
* Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Now get the hot glue gun ready.
* Cut your pipe cleaner in half and glue it, along with the pom poms, on to the pot to look like ear muffs.
* Add other embellishments if you like and display proudly when you are done!
PAIR YOUR FINISHED CRAFT WITH OUR —> Handprint Snowmen Poem Keepsake
If you are looking for even MORE snowman themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make this craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
Stained Glass Snowmen – Kid Craft
Snowman Sensory Bin For Toddlers
Snowman Busy Bag Tin For Toddlers
Snowman Playdough Recipe
Melted Snowman From A Paper Plate
Paper Plate Snowman House – Kid Craft
Felt and Craft Foam Melted Snowman – Kid Craft