Get creative this holiday season by making your own terra cotta pot snowman! Kids will love the challenge of personalizing their snowman with accessories, and you’ll both have a blast crafting it together.
Snowman Decor Made From A Terra Cotta Pot
Are you looking for ideas to beat the winter blues? Perhaps creative ways to keep the kids occupied while you are snowed in? Whether buried in drifts or living in a more temperate climate – everyone LOVES a frosty friend!
Enjoy “building” your own snowy friend with our easy step-by-step Terra Cotta Snowman Pot craft tutorial, which can be found below.
Big box stores are already starting to bring out their spring planting stuff, so now is the perfect time to grab some terra cotta pots and whip up this craft in no time.
No specific size needed, so you could actually grab various sizes and make a whole village of snowmen to display outside.
So no more excuses. Don’t let the creativity melt away – make this craft with your child today!
Find all the details below! Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your snowman made from a terra cotta pot, on our Facebook page, in our group or tag us on Instagram to see! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
Terra Cotta Pot Snowman Décor
Looking for a fun and easy craft to do with your kids? Look no further than this Terra Cotta Pot Snowman Decor tutorial!
- Terra Cotta Pot
- White Craft Paint
- Black Craft Paint
- Blue Craft Paint
- Orange Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes – large and small
- Pipe Cleaners
- Small Pom Poms
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paper Plate
- Basic Craft Scissors
RELATED —> Terra Cotta Pot Unicorn
- First turn your pot upside down on a paper plate.
- Have your child paint their terra cotta pot completely white.
- Next grab some small paint brushes and start painting some snowman embellishments on the pot. The rim of the pot is his scarf and then I went ahead & painted eyes/a nose as well.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Now get the hot glue gun ready.
- Cut your pipe cleaner in half and glue it, along with the pom poms, on to the pot to look like ear muffs.
- Add other embellishments if you like and display proudly when you are done!
RELATED —> Handprint Snowmen Poem
If you are looking for even MORE snowman themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below.
And “if” you decide to make this craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!