Craving some creative inspiration this fall season? Our Scoop Stick Scarecrow Puppet Craft is the perfect way to get your creativity flowing!
Grab some craft supplies and let’s get crafting!
Wood Scoop Stick Scarecrow Puppet Craft
Are you looking for a delightful and non-scary craft idea to enjoy this fall season with your child? Look no further! Our Scoop Stick Scarecrow craft is a must-try activity that promises hours of creative fun and is perfect for celebrating the beautiful harvest time.
With just a few simple craft supplies and a touch of imagination, you and your little one can create a one-of-a-kind scarecrow piece. This versatile creation can be worn as a charming accessory, used as a magnet, or displayed as a seasonal decoration. The possibilities are endless!
Allow your crafty heart to dance with joy by trying out this easy and enjoyable project. Get ready for a delightful bonding experience and plenty of smiles. Happy crafting!
Be sure to share pictures of your wood scarecrow puppets on our Facebook page to admire when you are done! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Scarecrow
Create a fun scarecrow puppet with just a few basic supplies! Get creative and explore our easy craft ideas for kids that are perfect for the Fall season.
- Wooden Scoop Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- Markers or Craft Paint
- School Glue
- Cardstock Paper
- Craft Scissors
- Raffia Ribbon
RELATED —> Paper Bag Scarecrow
- First glue ONE wooden scoop stick and mini craft stick together as shown above. This will form the scarecrow’s body.
- Set aside to let it dry completely. Repeat for each puppet you want to make today.
- Next have children “paint” the body of their scarecrow, as well as drawing on a stitched face to give it life.
- While they are working on that, grab your scissors and cardstock. Cut out a scarecrow hat.
- To finish off the Scoop Stick Scarecrows – glue your cardstock hat piece in place, as well as adding some raffia to the neck.
- Then display/play with proudly!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Scarecrow House
Q: How does a scarecrow drink his juice?
A: With a straw.
Q: Why couldn’t the scarecrow sky dive?
A: He didn’t have the guts.
RELATED —> Handprint Scarecrow Hair
Are you looking for more fun fall themed kid crafts to recreate today?
Check out these past posts from Glued To My Crafts, listed below, for some more inspiration!
Be sure to also follow on Pinterest to stay up to date on NEW tutorials!
Paper Bag Scarecrow
Popsicle Stick Tee Pees
Handprint Turkey Poem
Stained Glass Turkeys
Paper Plate Scarecrow
Paper Plate Turkey
Jack-O-Lantern Scarecrow Puppet
Wooden Spoon Scarecrow
What Will Be On Your Thanksgiving Plate