Create a keepsake full of autumn memories to share with your family- a handprint acorn keepsake! It’s an easy and heartwarming way to cherish the season.
Handprint Acorn Craft Idea For Fall
This upcoming autumn season, capture those sweet little handprints in time with today’s Handprint Acorn Keepsake craft idea from us!
It’s absolutely perfect for teachers, parents, grandparents and ALL those who work with small children this time of year. Not to mention, it’s just a simple paint & press craft idea that is sure to be loved by the lucky receiver for years to come!!!
In this post, I’ve included a FREE gender-neutral printable template, so all you need to do is print the provided file, grab some paint and have your children add their handprint to complete the brown acorn craft. It’s so simple, you have NO excuse NOT to do it!
So what are you waiting for? Grab the freebie file below and get to work on creating this awesome Handprint Acorn paper piece today. Then place in a beautiful frame or in a scrapbook to enjoy for years to come. Whatever you do with it – I hope you enjoy making it with your child! Happy fall, my friends!
A perfect autumn memento to capture the little moments with your children! Create a handprint acorn keepsake that will bring a smile to your face for years to come!
- Acorn Poem Printable – on box.com
- White Cardstock Paper
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Brown Washable Paint
- Large Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
- Craft Scissors
- Glue Stick
RELATED —> A is for Acorn Craft
- First print the free acorn template printable, listed above, in the supply list.
- Grab the brown craft paint, the paint brush and paper plate.
- Pick a hand – any hand!
- Squirt a small amount of paint on the paper plate.
- Dip your paint brush in the paint and paint your child’s hand completely brown and press it in the center of the printable.
- Lift up their hand to reveal the painted handprint underneath.
- Clean off the excess paint from their hand with a baby wipe and a quick trip to the sink.
- Now grab your brown cardstock and cut a “top” out for your acorn.
- Glue it down near the handprint so it looks like an acorn.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Add other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display/gift proudly!
- Don’t forget to share pictures of the completed acorn handprint craft with us on your various social media sites! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Clay Acorn Magnets
If you are looking for even MORE fall themed crafts that I’ve shared on the Glued To My Crafts blog, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
Be sure to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK so you never miss a new tutorial from us!