Beat the winter blues by making a one-of-a-kind cotton ball igloo with your child today! Check out our tutorial and learn how to “build” it!
Paper Plate Igloo Craft Idea
Sometimes it’s the easiest craft that will keep your child entertained the most!!!
Take for example today’s paper plate and cotton ball igloo kid craft idea! You and your child can beat the winter blues today, by just using simple supplies like a paper plate, soft inexpensive cotton balls and tons of glue to build a custom igloo piece!
Within minutes, you and your child can make this cotton ball craft idea come together with ease – with no real mess or the cold air! I sure hope our Cotton Ball Igloo kid craft inspires you this winter season! Keep find all the details below in our full tutorial!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your igloo made from cotton balls on our Facebook page, for us to admire! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Cotton Ball Snowman
Use paper plates and cotton balls to create your own amazing igloo with the kids.
- Large Paper Plate
- White Cotton Balls
- School Glue
- Kid Friendly Scissors
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Craft Glitter or Sequins
- First cut your paper plate in half.
- Save one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
- Next put a good amount of glue ALL over your paper plate half.
- Have children place the cotton balls on top of the glue, until the paper plate piece is completely covered.
- Finish off your Cotton Ball Igloo by cutting out a door shape from the cardstock and gluing it on the front.
- Add some glitter on top of the cotton balls for a festive look.
- Then display proudly for all to see!!!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us when you are done! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Sleeping Bear
Do something creative EVERY DAY! No excuses. We make it easy at Glued To My Crafts!
The fun doesn’t need to stop here! Check out these awesome posts today!