Princess Castle Craft Made From Popsicle Sticks
“Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb thy golden stair.”
Rapunzel’s Castle Craft Idea
Inspired by my own love of the Disney movie Tangled, I recently came up with this Popsicle Stick Rapunzel’s Castle kids craft idea! It’s a first seen here idea on Glued To My Crafts and I sure hope you see my vision on this one!
If this fairy tale inspired craft is something you would love to recreate with your child today, keep scrolling to check out the full tutorial below. I’ll show you how easy it really is to pull together with just a few simple craft supplies like popsicle sticks, cardstock and yellow yarn! It may look overwhelming but it really isn’t!
So enough chit chat from me – it’s time to build a castle that is fit for Rapunzel to lay down here from! You can find ALL the details you need to know, in the full tutorial below. Happy crafting, my dear friends!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Princess Castle
If you’re looking for a fun and easy craft idea that celebrates your favorite fairy story,” look no further than this popsicle stick Rapunzel’s castle tutorial!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- Yellow Yarn
- First things first – assemble the base of the popsicle stick castle. You will want to lay your three jumbo popsicle sticks next to each other and secure them with glue, with the two mini popsicle sticks across, just like a small fence.
- Set aside to let it dry.
- Next up – the cardstock paper. Cut out a triangle top for the castle, as well as a large window, door and circular face for Rapunzel.
- Once the popsicle stick shape is dry enough, go ahead and glue your cardstock pieces in place on the wood shape.
- Next add the wiggle eyes to the cardstock Rapunzel head, so she can see.
- Go ahead and also draw on some facial embellishments with the markers.
- Finally – take about three long yellow strands of tie them together for Rapunzel’s golden hair.
- Glue it to your castle piece to finish it off!
- Set it all aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display proudly for ALL to see!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Tin Can Man
We have a few more “princess” themed kids craft ideas on Glued To My Crafts so please don’t click away just yet!
Be sure to check out our Paper Plate Ballerina, Handprint Princess Dress Printable and Popsicle Stick Castle DIY posts for more inspiration!
All of which would pair nicely with today’s Popsicle Stick Rapunzel’s Castle tutorial – hint hint!