Paper Plate Princess Castle In The Sky – Kid Craft
At Glued To My Crafts we hoping to inspire YOU to dream BIG and celebrate those little girls in your life with our latest & greatest Paper Plate Princess Castle In The Sky kid craft idea!
To complete this princess themed paper craft idea all you need is a large paper plate, blue tissue paper and our FREE castle house printable to make it come together within minutes! We are talking very basic materials you probably already have on hand right now!
Then you can use our inexpensive and pretty simple kid craft idea as a sweet keepsake, party decor or even for some magical pretend play fun. Whatever you do – we hope you have fun making it! You can find all the crafty details and free file below!
Happy crafting and remember to dream BIG! Don’t forget to share pictures with us on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram. #gluedtomycrafts
Castle In The Sky Craft Supplies:
- Free Castle Printable – Download HERE
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Crayons, Markers or Coloring Pencils
- Basic Paper Craft Scissors
- Large Paper Plate
- Light Blue Tissue Paper
- optional – glitter, rhinestones, small scrapbook stickers
- First things first – download and print the FREE princess castle printable above. You only need to print one castle shape, on a single sheet of white cardstock, per craft. Print as many as you like!
- Next go ahead and color in the castle design however you like! Go to town with the crayons, markers and coloring pencils!
- At this point in time, you can also add your rhinestones, stickers etc. to the castle design.
- When done decorating the castle, grab your scissors.
- Trim out the decorated castle shape.
- Discard excess paper and set aside the castle piece till later.
- Next up, grab ONE large paper plate and cut it into two equal pieces. Straight up the center.
- Reserve one half for today’s craft and save the other for a rainy day!
- Now grab your blue tissue paper.
- Cut a small amount of 2×2″ squares out of it.
- Grab your paper plate half and cover it in school glue.
- Take the tissue paper squares and lay them on the paper plate to create a “cloud” for your craft.
- Finally – the last step. Grab all your paper pieces and hand-held stapler.
- Staple the castle shape to the back of the tissue paper covered paper plate.
- And that’s it! Add other embellishments you see fit before displaying your Paper Castle Craft Piece proudly for ALL to see!