A little sparkle and princess flair – it’s time to make your home a little more magical this time of year!
With complete customization at your child’s fingertips, they can be either an HGTV guru and go all out on their version of a popsicle stick princess castle or keep it simple with just a few embellishments here & there.
This kids craft idea is perfect for a little girl’s birthday party or as a sweet keepsake. It’s easy to make and can be customized with any colors you like. Plus, it doubles as magical pretend play fun!
Celebrate those little princesses in your life with our Popsicle Stick Princess Castle Kid Craft idea! It’s super unique and easy to assemble! It’s a first-seen-here craft idea on Glued To My Crafts and we hope you are inspired to recreate it with your child today!
Find ALL the details you need to know, in the full tutorial below! I just know you are going to LOVE building a castle that is fit for ANY princess to come home to!
Happy crafting and remember to dream BIG with this one! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished craft stick castle with us by tagging our account on Instagram to admire from afar! I can’t wait to see how your customize your castles! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Paper Plate Castle
This fun and easy kid craft is perfect for any little girl who loves princesses! With just a few supplies, you can create a sweet keepsake or party decoration that will be cherished for years to come.
Plus, it’s also a great way to encourage some magical pretend play fun. Give it a try today!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- Pink Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Pink Scrapbook Paper
- Glitter Cardstock Paper
- Brown Cardstock Paper
- Black Marker
- First things first – grab your THREE jumbo popsicle sticks and glue them together in a simple triangle formation.
- Set it aside to allow it to dry a bit. Repeat for each princess house craft you want to create.
- When dry enough to touch, grab your popsicle stick shape, craft paint, paper plate and paint brush.
- Squirt some craft paint on the paper plate.
- Use the paint brush to paint one side of the popsicle stick triangle shape completely.
- Again, set it aside to allow it to dry completely.
- Now grab your sheets of cardstock and scissors.
- Cut out a large triangle from either scrapbook paper or colored cardstock, that will fit inside the painted popsicle stick shape.
- Out of the brown cardstock, cut out a door and a chimney piece for the house.
- Use the black Sharpie marker to add on a door knob and “bricks” on the chimney piece.
- Out of the gold glitter cardstock, cut out a large crown shape for the hat roof.
- When ready – it’s time to assemble! Grab all your paper pieces, popsicle stick shape and school glue.
- Start off my gluing the triangle paper piece to the back of the painted popsicle stick shape.
- Follow that up with the “crown roof” on the top, front area of the popsicle stick shape.
- Go ahead and add the window, door and chimney pieces.
- Finally – add the Halloween stickers to the popsicle stick princess house shape, to tie it all together.
- Now allow it to dry completely before you display your craft stick castle creation proudly in your home!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us on your social media sites! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Handprint Princess Dress
Be sure to check out these fun kid craft ideas, from Glued To My Crafts, that are also fit for a princess to recreate today! Then pair them with today’s popsicle stick princess castle tutorial – hint hint!
- Clothespin Fairies
- Popsicle Stick Garden Fairies
- Clothespin Mermaids
- Popsicle Stick Mermaid Tails
- Popsicle Stick Mermaid
- Popsicle Stick Princess Puppet
- Paper Plate Princess
- Paper Gingerbread Princesses