Today’s Flat Clothespin Snowmen kid’s craft idea is super simple to BUST those indoor boredom blues this winter season!!!
These frosty fun creations can be used as decor in your kid’s room, winter party favor decor or in your child’s creative imaginative play.
So let’s grab our supplies and build some one-of-a-kind friends together!!! Display them as is OR have some playtime with them in the living room. Whatever you do – I hope you AND your child have fun making this clothespin DIY snowman craft together!
Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Flat Clothespin Snowmen Supplies:
- Mini Flat Clothespins
- White/Black/Orange Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- School Glue
- Black Craft Felt
- Red Twine
* First you will want to paint your flat clothespins completely white. Repeat for each piece you want to make.
* Next is the snowman’s face. Paint on a black mouth, eyes and of course – an orange carrot nose. Set aside to let them dry completely.
* Now go ahead and grab your black felt. Cut out small hats for each snowman you are making.
* Next grab your red twine and cut off a long string for each snowman.
* When your Flat Clothespin Snowmen pieces are dry, it’s time to assemble! Glue on your black hats and tie your string around the center for a scarf. If desired – you can also add other embellishments to give them that one-of-a-kind customized look. Then play/display proudly!!!
If you are looking for even MORE winter themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts. And “if” you decide to make today’s craft idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!