Get the little ones involved in sending some happy mail this holiday season with today’s Thumbprint Christmas Cards kid craft idea!!!
Simple to make and sure to be loved by the lucky receivers! We are talking easy supplies and less than ten minutes to pull together these DIY cards!
Perfect to send to grandparents far away so don’t delay – make them today!!! Happy crafting my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Thumbprint Christmas Cards Supplies:
* Washable Ink Pads
* Cardstock/Cardstock Cards
* Paper Scissors/Paper Trimmer
* Glue Stick or Tape Runner Adhesive
* Tiny Wiggle Eyes
* Colored Markers
* Baby Wipes
* Holiday Stamp or Christmas Embellishments
* Use my pictures below for examples but basically you want to make some thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock, draw on embellishments to give them life and then trim down/add to a card front for easy mailing!!! We did reindeers, Christmas trees and lights but you can also do snowmen, santas and/or ornaments.
Celebrate this festive time of year with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials & make memories that will last a lifetime! Be sure to check out these fun posts for even MORE crafty inspiration. And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
Popsicle Stick Party Hats – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Gingerbread House – Kid Craft
Popsicle Stick Angels – Kid Craft
Handprint Christmas Tree Napkins – Kid Friendly Gift Idea
Potato Stamped Ornaments – Kid Craft
Popsicle Stick Snowflake Wreath Decor
Holly Wreath Printable – Kid Craft
Potato Stamped Reindeer – Kid Craft
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Keepsake Idea
Popsicle Stick Santa Fox – Kid Craft
Ice Cream Cone Snowman