Thumbprint Christmas Cards For Kids To Make
Get the little ones involved in sending some happy mail this holiday season with today’s Thumbprint Christmas Cards kid craft idea!!!
It’s SUPER simple to recreate and sure to be loved by the lucky receivers you mail them too! We are talking easy craft supplies and less than ten minutes to pull together each DIY holiday card!
Once finished, your Thumbprint Holiday Cards are perfect for young children to send to grandparents and beloved friends far away. So friends – so don’t delay! Make some of these cards with your child today! You can find all the crafty details below, so you can recreate some thumbprint reindeer, tree lights and Christmas tree cards with ease!
Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your finished fingerprint Christmas cards on our Facebook page for us to admire! #gluedtomycrafts
Fingerprint Christmas Card Craft Supplies:
* Washable Ink Pads
* Cardstock Paper/Cardstock Cards
* Paper Scissors/Paper Trimmer
* Glue Stick or Tape Runner Adhesive
* Tiny Wiggle Eyes
* Colored Markers
* Baby Wipes
* Holiday Stamp or Christmas Embellishments
RELATED POST —> SUPER EASY Paper Plate Santa & Elf Hat Craft Idea
* Use my pictures above for an example but basically you want to make a few basic thumbprints on a piece of white cardstock and follow that up by drawing on embellishments to give them life.
* Then you trim down/add your pieces to a card front for easy mailing!!! We did reindeers, Christmas trees and lights but you can also do snowmen, santas and/or ornaments as well. For a reindeer you make brown thumbprints, for trees use green and for light-bulbs you can use any color you like!
PAIR YOUR FINISHED CRAFT WITH OUR —> Popsicle Stick Christmas Trucks Craft Idea
Celebrate this festive time of year with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials & make memories that will last a lifetime!
Be sure to check out these fun posts, listed below, for even MORE crafty inspiration from Glued To My Crafts!
And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
Popsicle Stick Party Hats – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Gingerbread House – Kid Craft
Popsicle Stick Angels – Kid Craft
Handprint Christmas Tree Napkins – Kid Friendly Gift Idea
Potato Stamped Ornaments – Kid Craft
Popsicle Stick Snowflake Wreath Decor
Holly Wreath Printable – Kid Craft
Potato Stamped Reindeer – Kid Craft
Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Keepsake Idea
Cotton Pad Snowman Puppets – Winter Kid Craft Idea
Ice Cream Cone Snowman