Haunted Science Beaker Craft
Who doesn’t love playing scientist?
More importantly – who doesn’t love being a mad scientist on the eve of Halloween?!
Is your hand raised up high right now???
With today’s simple Paper and Sidewalk Chalk Science Beaker craft idea, you and your child can play “pretend” as you mix up and create some one-of-a-kind magical potion pieces that any scientist would be proud of!
Plus with the FREE BLANK BEAKER PRINTABLE I’ve provided today, I’ve made it SUPER EASY for you to whip up this craft with ease, meaning more time to play!!!
So what are you waiting for? Grab the supplies listed below and stir up a spook-tacular & memorable Halloween by crafting up this simple chalk art beaker craft today! I just know you are going to love BREWING it up with your little one this afternoon!
RELATED —> Paint Splat Cauldron
Let your kids explore their inner scientist with this fun and creative paper and chalk art science beaker craft!
- Beaker Printable – on our landing page
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Baby Wipes
- Glue Stick or Stapler
- Various Halloween Stickers
- First things first – grab our free science beaker printable, listed above in the supply list.
- Next, go ahead and find it on your computer, right click and print the file on a single sheet of GREEN cardstock. You only need ONE printable per beaker craft. Print as many as you like but only use our file for personal use please.
- Now that you have the printable, go ahead and trim out the two areas inside the beaker. Just punch a hole in each section of the beaker and trim around.
- Discard excess paper from the inners and set aside the beaker cutout till the last step.
- Now grab a single sheet of black cardstock and your various pieces of chalk.
- Make several lines and swirls, to “mix up” your witch’s brew potion. Add as many lines and colors that you like!
- Use baby wipes to clean off excess chalk from fingers and hands.
- When done with the chalk, go ahead and grab your science beaker cutout from earlier & either your glue stick or office stapler.
- Secure the green piece of paper to the FRONT of your chalk art design you just made.
- Now add various Halloween stickers all over the paper piece to really tie it all together.
- Then display your chalk art science beaker potion piece proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Beaker
Are you looking for more fun and “spook-tacular” Halloween kid craft tutorials? Maybe something to pair along with today’s chalk art science beaker tutorial? Then be sure to check out these past posts, listed below, on Glued To My Crafts for instant inspiration from us! #gluedtomycrafts
- Paper Plate Jack O’ Lantern
- Eyeball Frame
- Terra Cotta Pot Pumpkin
- Paper Plate Black Cat
- Paper Plate Witch
- Paper Plate Fright Night
- Paper Plate Witch
- Stained Glass Beaker
- Chalk Art Monster Hair