Attention all parents, caregivers, and teachers! Are you in search of a fun and easy craft project that will keep your little ones entertained for hours? Look no further because we have the perfect idea for you – Cupcake Liner Ladybugs!
These cute critters are not only adorable but also simple enough for children of any age to make.
With just a few materials and some creative minds at work, your kids can transform plain cupcake liners into their very own colorful ladybugs.
So let’s get ready to unleash our inner artist and bring these delightful creatures to life! Get your glue sticks ready as we dive into this exciting craft idea together.
These ladybugs are as cute as they are easy to make! This simple craft is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Red Cupcake Liners
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Choice of Color Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
- Heart Paper Punch
- First things first – grab ONE red cupcake liner, your glue stick and a single sheet of cardstock paper.
- Go ahead and flatten out it with your hands.
- Now glue your circular cupcake liner down to a single sheet of cardstock paper.
- Once the cupcake liner is in place, grab your black cardstock, scissors and paper punch.
- Punch out several black hearts, as well as making the antennas for the ladybug.
- To finish the Cupcake Liner Ladybug’ Bodies, have children glue on the black paper pieces to the cupcake liner.
- At this point in time, you can add other embellishments that you see fit, as well as writing a punny saying around the adorable love bug.
- Then display proudly or gift away!
RELATED —> Handprint Ladybug
If you loved this cupcake liner valentine ladybug craft and you are by chance looking for even MORE easy Valentine’s Day themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out these fun posts below!
- Paper Plate Donut
- Paper Plate Love Plant
- Paper Doily Cupcake Cards
- Paper Plate Lollipop
- Cupcake Liner Candy Cards
- Chocolate Ladybug Card
- Paper Plate Ladybug
- Potato Stamped Ladybug
- Recycled Soda Bottle Ladybug