Gobble, gobble my dear crafty friends! I’m so glad you landed on the Glued To My Crafts blog, to check out today’s Handprint Turkey Puppets kid craft tutorial!
These turkey puppets made from handprint cutouts are an EASY craft idea to tie into your holiday plans, in honor of Thanksgiving. With just some simple supplies you probably already have in your home and a little imagination – you too can make this handprint turkey puppets craft with your child in no time!
Whether you make them as an afternoon art project to pass the time or intend to use them as fall themed decorations – these turkeys are sure to be pretty cute in your home! You could even have your child make a few extra and place them on your Thanksgiving tables-cape as custom decor!
Now enough chit chat from me – are you ready for the simplest tutorial ever??? Let’s wobble over, grab our supplies and check out the FULL tutorial below!
Happy crafting, my friends! Please don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished craft stick turkey puppets with us on our Facebook page. It would make our day to see them in action! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED TURKEY THEMED CRAFTS: Curling Ribbon Turkey Puppets – Kid Craft and Two Handprint Turkey Keepsake Ideas – Thanksgiving Craft
Handprint Turkey Puppet Craft Supplies:
* Small Loose Gold Craft Sequins
* Kid Friendly Paper Scissors
* Black/Orange Sharpie Markers
* First trace your child’s hand on the yellow cardstock.
* Using the scissors, trim out the handprint.
* Next have children decorate their handprint cutouts however they want. Lots of sparkles and feathers are highly encouraged!
* While your child is working on that, draw a simple turkey face on the wooden scoops with the Sharpie markers.
* When your child is done decorating their handprints, glue the wooden scoop to the front of the cutout.
* Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Then display and/or play with proudly!
* Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s handprint turkey puppets with us! #gluedtomycrafts