Gobble, gobble my dear crafty friends! I’m so glad you stopped by today on the Glued To My Crafts blog!!!
Today I’m sharing an EASY kid craft that is perfect to make in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. With just some simple supplies and a little imagination – you too can make this Handprint Turkey Puppets craft with your child in no time!
Whether you make them as an afternoon craft or intend to use them as fall themed decorations – these turkeys are sure to pretty cute!
Ready for the simplest tutorial ever??? Let’s wobble over, grab our supplies and check out the FULL tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Handprint Turkey Puppet Craft Supplies:
* Gold Sequins
* Kid Scissors
* Black/Orange Sharpie Markers
* First trace your child’s hand on the yellow cardstock.
* Using the scissors, trim out the handprint.
* Next have children decorate their handprint cutouts however they want. Lots of sparkles and feathers are highly encouraged!
* While your child is working on that, draw a simple turkey face on the wooden scoops with the Sharpie markers.
* When your child is done decorating their handprints, glue the wooden scoop to the front of the cutout.
* Set aside to let it dry completely.
* Then display and/or play with proudly!
If you are looking for more Turkey themed crafts to recreate today, be sure to check out these crafty posts on Glued To My Crafts right now:
Wood Slice Turkey Decorations – Kid Craft
Handprint Turkey Cards – Kid Craft
Stuffed To The Brim – Turkey Craft Roundup
Craft Stick Turkey Ballerinas – Kid Craft
Welcome To My Pumpkin Patch – Handprint Keepsake Printable