Let’s “carve out” some time this upcoming fall season, to make this awesome Welcome To My Pumpkin Patch kid craft idea with your child!!!
Pumpkin Patch Handprint Keepsake Idea
Inspired by my personal love of fall and the absolutely best “pumpkin everything” season – today’s Welcome To My Pumpkin Patch Keepsake Kid Craft idea is super easy to make within minutes and it’s relatively inexpensive too.
If you have a printer in your home – you are well on your way to pulling this DIY pumpkin patch craft activity together and creating a great piece with your child, to treasure for years to come!
In this #gluedtomycrafts post, I’ve included a FREE pumpkin patch printable template, so all you need to do is print the file in color on simple white cardstock, grab some orange cardstock paper and have children make a handprint “jack-o-lantern” to place in the middle of the pumpkin patch field. It’s so simple, you nor your child, have NO excuse NOT to pull it together!
So let’s get to it! Download the file below and get to work on creating this adorable pumpkin themed craft today. I hope you enjoy making it with your child!
Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures with us on your various social media sites, especially on our Facebook page! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Pumpkin Patch Picture Frame
Get creative this year with your pumpkin patch memories! This handprint keepsake is the perfect way to cherish those special moments, so grab the kids and press their hands into some pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Patch Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- First print the pumpkin patch printable above, on a single piece of white cardstock paper. You will need ONE printable per craft. Set it aside.
- Now grab your orange cardstock, pencil and scissors.
- Trace your child’s hand on the cardstock.
- Trim out the handprint with scissors.
- Adhere the orange handprint cutout to the center of the printable.
- Add embellishments to give it the look of a pumpkin or jack-o-lantern. I used some green curling ribbon for the vine of the pumpkin.
- Finally – add any other embellishments you see fit. Like glitter, little paper flowers, bows – whatever!
- When done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
- BTW – you can also use our printable for a CARROT PATCH instead!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Scarecrow