Let’s get creative! Help your child paint their own pom pom-filled carrot patch craft and watch it come to life before your eyes.
It’s an easy and fun way to add a little extra something to your spring home decor!
Carrot Patch Craft Idea For Kids
Inspired by Easter and the start of “carrot everything” season – today’s Pom Pom Stamped Carrot Patch craft idea is super easy to make within minutes and it’s relatively inexpensive too.
If you have a color printer in your home – you are well on your way to pulling this DIY activity together and creating a great piece to show off ALL season long with the kids!!
In this post, I’ve included a FREE carrot patch printable template, so all you need to do is print the file, grab a few other supplies and have your children decorate the field however they like with this fun stamping technique. It’s so simple, you have NO excuse NOT to pull it together!
So let’s get to it! Download the file below and get to work on creating this adorable carrot themed craft today. I hope you enjoy making it with your child! Happy crafting my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of the finished stamped carrot field creations by tagging us on Instagram to see! #gluedtomycrafts
BTW – this farm craft idea would also go perfect with any carrot or Easter themed children’s books you may have on hand already!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Carrot Cars
Looking for a fun and easy craft idea to keep the kids entertained? This pom pom painted carrot patch is perfect!
- Carrot Patch Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Small Pom Poms
- Wood Clothespins
- Orange Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Green Sharpie Marker
- First things first – print the free template printable on a single piece of white cardstock paper. You only need ONE print per craft.
- Next up – grab your clothespin and small pom pom.
- “Pinch” the small pom pom in between the opening of the wood clothespin. You now have a fun “paint brush” to stamp your carrots with.
- Now squirt some orange craft paint on your small paper plate.
- Dip the pom pom brush in the craft paint, then press it on the printable. Repeat two or three times, in a line, to make a carrot shape.
- Repeat this process until you have a field of “carrots” on your paper.
- To finish off the Pom Pom Carrot Patch craft, use a green Sharpie marker to make the stems on the carrots and really give it that iconic look.
- When done with the drawing steps, set it aside to let it dry completely.
- Then display your paper and paint carrot patch creation proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Handprint Carrot Gnome
GIVE US A FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOR EVEN MORE CRAFTY IDEAS FOR EASTER!!
Do you love our unique Pom Pom Painted Carrot Patch kid craft? Then you might like our Popsicle Stick Carrot or Bunny Gnome kid craft ideas as well! Both of which would pair nicely with today’s theme!