Craft time! Get your little ones in the spirit of winter with this easy and adorable paper penguin mitten craft! Perfect for a cozy afternoon activity!
Get cozy and creative with the kids this winter! Let them recreate our paper penguin mitten tutorial as a fun family craft that will brighten up your home during those cold winter months.
Pair it with a delicious cup of hot chocolate and a few penguin themed books & you are sure to have a blast together!
- Light Blue Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Free Mitten Printable – on box.com
- Large, White Cupcake Liner
- School Glue
- Snowflake Stickers
- Large Googly Eyes
- First things first – use crayons to color in the mitten printout.
- When done, trim it out and secure it to the center of a piece of BLUE cardstock paper. You will want the opening of the mitten to be facing downward.
- Next grab ONE large white cupcake liner and flatten it out with your hands.
- Use the glue stick to secure it in place, in the center of the mitten cutout. This is now the penguin’s belly.
- Now grab your orange cardstock paper. Cut out a basic triangle shape and glue it to the mitten cutout as well. This is the penguin’s nose.
- To finish off the penguin mitten design, glue on two large wiggle eyes so he can see.
- Finish off with some snowflake stickers all around to tie the theme together.
- Allow it to dry completely before displaying proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> White Cotton Ball Penguin