Let your little ones express their creativity with this fun zebra paper plate craft! With just a few supplies and some imagination, they’ll be designing wild creations in no time.
Paper Plate & Craft Yarn Zebra
All you need is a basic paper plate, cardstock paper, yarn and a black Sharpie marker to make the jungle animal, mammal, or letter Z theme come to life in your home or classroom today!
What’s even better? Our adorable zebra craft tutorial includes a FREE zebra head printable for you and your child to use as well, making it even easier to jump right in.
Speaking of which… are you ready?! Just keep scrolling to learn more! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Zebra
This paper plate zebra art project idea is perfect for animal lovers of all ages! We hope you give it a try today!
- Large Paper Plate
- Black Marker
- White Cardstock Paper
- Zebra Printable – on our landing page
- Black Craft Yarn
RELATED —> Paper Plate Unicorn
- First grab your large paper plate and scissors,
- Cut the paper plate in half, straight up the center to make TWO equal pieces.
- Now carefully cut out the center portion on each paper plate half. You just want the rim left for each zebra craft.
- Next grab the black marker and color the paper plate piece with black stripes.
- When you are done with the coloring step, set it aside to let it dry completely while you trim out the other zebra head and make his tail from yarn.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Zebra kid craft – simply staple the finished head piece in place on the paper plate, as well as the tail.
- Then display proudly!
- Don’t forget to share pictures with us when you are done crafting! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Fork Painted Zebra
Safari Craft Tutorials:
- Paper Plate Elephant
- Popsicle Stick Hippo
- Paper Plate Tiger
- Paper Handprint Giraffe
- Popsicle Stick Giraffe
- Paper Plate Giraffe
- Paper Bag Zebra Puppet